Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 2014 ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 2014 ?

likebutta

Site Supporter
Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

As in the other thread, I'd like to state my interest in such group buy. I'd probably be in for a few pairs at least.

brucewayne

Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

i would be interested too but i don't think it is planned to take place. perhaps if we show enough interest maybe it will happen

Joots

I'm looking to pick up a pair or two of some pants.

gcrouse

Me as well

Sunspark

Site Supporter

He is closing his Velocity business to focus on his heated gear business. So chances are not high.

Otay

I am also in for a pair or two if the price is right.

likebutta

Site Supporter

He is closing his Velocity business to focus on his heated gear business. So chances are not high.
Yea I figure as much.. though if we show enough numbers here perhaps he might consider. However, a lot of people showed interest for the Sting-Ray gloves then backed out for their own reasons so he might not be as keen on it.

brucewayne

anyone else on gtam wear pants?

likebutta

Site Supporter

anyone else on gtam wear pants?
Usually. Unless I'm at home then I tend to walk around naked.

:p

Kidding.

I have 2 pants right now: one pair of textile Joe Rocket Ballistic something and the other is a pair of Dainese Delta Pros. Both pretty much require me to not wear any pants underneath so they are not really suited for say, going to the store and walking around. That's kind of why I'd like some kelvar lined jeans or cargo pants, so I can do those kinds of trips without having to bring an extra set of cloths to change into.

ViperZ

Site Supporter

I have a pair of their riding jeans, and wouldn't mind picking up at least another pair.

moarmoto

For those who have these and felt that they were too baggy, you can get them tapered at any alteration shops.

I have 2 pairs but the armor kept moving to side and weren't in the best position.

I got them narrower and now they don't move around as much. Also they now look nicely fitted

I82l8

Add me to the list of interested people.

RussWheeler

I'd be interested in this and any other velocity group buy.

bww77

Hey Jimmy, if you read this maybe you'll consider one last group buy for the jeans (still can't believe I missed the gloves)... I'd definitely be in for a pair of jeans to replace my current ones. Cheers

Kri$han

Bump up for this - Jimmy do this again as I'm interested in at least two pairs. I can get away with jeans at work, so these things are the ticket! Plus they're super warm to wear in the winter time :)

gcrouse

im in as i missed the last one.

Velocity Sportsgear

Site Supporter

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I cannot do another group buy in this category for various reasons. The margins are very low in this and the quantity has to be very significant and confirmed (pre paid). At least 100 orders. And even then I don't have time to devote to the whole process. Our focus has been on our Infra Red heated apparel under firedupx.com which has been selling a lot better than we expected. I still have some jeans from the previous group buy that were never picked up so I will be clearing those out here along with some other Motorcycle apparel inventory I have in the next couple of weeks. I apologize guys.

Jimmy

im in as i missed the last one.

Top Bottom