Any Ride Plans | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Ride Plans

ToSlow

Site Supporter
I’m still waiting to do the Nunavut run to james bay. Was some plans a couple yrs ago on this forum with a couple others.

Anyone got any new plans for rides coming up next season, or in between the waiting period?

timtune

Site Supporter
Nunavut to James Bay? How would that work. We rode to Thompson MA once because a buddy said it was as far as you could go on paved roads in Manitobe. Truth is you can go a little further on asphalt but I don't think you can get to Nunavut by road - even gravel.

Been to James Bay a couple times via Quebec but that's a much different route.

ToSlow

Site Supporter
Nunavut to James Bay? How would that work. We rode to Thompson MA once because a buddy said it was as far as you could go on paved roads in Manitobe. Truth is you can go a little further on asphalt but I don't think you can get to Nunavut by road - even gravel.

Been to James Bay a couple times via Quebec but that's a much different route.
That’s probably what i meant 😂

ToSlow

Site Supporter
James Bay ; Southern end of Hudson Bay, between Ontario and Quebec, politically part of Nunavut · 53°30′N 80°30′W /

timtune

Site Supporter
Easy Peasy. Head to Matagami and then hang a north. Or head to Chibougamau and ride the The North Road up through Nemiscau. It was great gravel when we rode it.

Last edited:

Top Bottom