Antivax protesters - go away you filthy animals. | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Antivax protesters - go away you filthy animals.

nobbie48

Site Supporter
What if the anti-vaxxers are right and all the vaccinated people die off?

Then the anti-vaxxers live in a world with few doctors or scientists.

Doctor: "You have pain in your side? I'll put some chicken bones in a can and throw them on the ground while chanting."

tricky

Site Supporter
You mistake my openness to every vector in hypothetical discussions, including ones that will make ppl exit the room, as being heartless lol

I honestly think it's more so what others pointed out a few pages back: ppl don't want government telling them what to do (and there are good reasons for this due to slippery slopes.)

Similarly, the anti-mask **** has pretty hard ties in with racism and "you can't tell me what to do" as well.

You embrace the role of edgy contrarian with startling vigor. You shouldn't be so surprised when people take what you say at face value

I say this only because you seem to view most conversations as a platform for structured debate: calling something as broad as the concept of "governing people" a "slippery slope" is pretty fallacious

FullMotoJacket

Site Supporter
Trudy backpedaled yesterday and said he lashed out because he was concerned about his family and worried for his children who are too young to get vaccinated. Stay on topic you blubbering idiot. It’s about protesters blocking people from getting into hospitals. And even that doesn’t affect you, or your cause de jour. like you or any member of you family would be forced to walk a gauntlet to get in the front door of a hospital.

ToSlow

Site Supporter
Reports say they only had about 20 people or so at the protest

油井緋色

Site Supporter
You embrace the role of edgy contrarian with startling vigor. You shouldn't be so surprised when people take what you say at face value

I say this only because you seem to view most conversations as a platform for structured debate: calling something as broad as the concept of "governing people" a "slippery slope" is pretty fallacious

Thanks for the accurate observation.

I mentioned the slipper slope thing because that's what I've heard from right winged folk and can see how mandating vaccines and masks may trigger them; governments gaining too much power are done through very minor changes.

My actual viewpoint really is: **** individuality, wear a mask, get the vaccine, and shut the **** up if you have anything against this. And I wish our government had some balls earlier on and forced people to do this.

FullMotoJacket

Site Supporter

Doctor: "You have pain in your side? I'll put some chicken bones in a can and throw them on the ground while chanting."

That’s barbaric. Everyone knows a bleeding is the correct treatment for a pain in the side. Or Leaches.

Freddy Fudpucker

Site Supporter

Is that after they tried ivermectin? BTW I can tell you the chicken bone trick doesn't work for stronger erections.

timtune

My actual viewpoint really is: **** individuality, wear a mask, get the vaccine, and shut the **** up if you have anything against this. And I wish our government had some balls earlier on and forced people to do this.
If that's true why would you belittle the vaccine by calling it "undertested". Maybe pick a lane.

油井緋色

Site Supporter
If that's true why would you belittle the vaccine by calling it "undertested". Maybe pick a lane.

Because there are people who got ****** by the vaccine.

I also explained why I try arguing the other side: minimize disgust and improve empathy.

nobbie48

Site Supporter
Trudy backpedaled yesterday and said he lashed out because he was concerned about his family and worried for his children who are too young to get vaccinated. Stay on topic you blubbering idiot. It’s about protesters blocking people from getting into hospitals. And even that doesn’t affect you, or your cause de jour. like you or any member of you family would be forced to walk a gauntlet to get in the front door of a hospital.
Actually I think there is a hospital in Ottawa for the privileged. No "Name, OHIP card, occupation"

george__

Anyone else miss the good ol' days when all we had to worry about was catching 'the clap" from the town bike...?

Haha. I'm too young for that. It's been chaos for a while now -_-"...
a) 08-09 recession => somewhat okay => covid now

4th lockdown coming Thanksgiving?

Lyndsay

Site Supporter
Actually I think there is a hospital in Ottawa for the privileged. No "Name, OHIP card, occupation"
No. Well at least in the past there wasn't. They just take over a large chunk of the hospital when they're there. I worked at the Civic in the early to mid 70s. Diefenbaker's wife was in for some surgery and they closed half a wing for her and her detail/entourage. He hadn't been PM for a decade at that point.

油井緋色

Site Supporter

Top Bottom