Antivax protesters - go away you filthy animals. | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Antivax protesters - go away you filthy animals.

ToSlow

Site Supporter
I’m standing here in Vancouver airport and the amount of travellers going through. Is almost capacity.

Don’t seem like people are afraid of traveling

nobbie48

Site Supporter
Can you share your opinion on what may be ligit reasons for refusing to be vaccinated?
There appears to be an anti-different side effect to getting vaxxed. You can no longer verbalize inane facts. You no longer appear different and no longer stand out in a crowd. You bleat like all the healthy people.

This may cause one to lose their sense of communication because their weird theories are gone. It's like carrying a protest sign with nothing written on it.

There may appear to be a sense of loss of smell. In reality there hasn't been a change but since you are no longer stirring the s**t you can't smell it as much.

ToSlow

Site Supporter
I heard this 2 months ago from a close friend who works in public health for COVID, and a doc buddy.

Think I posted it here too.

Oh look...are we on the 4th wave again? lol

------

On a far darker note: would it have been better if we just dealt with this epidemic the same way we dealt w/ the previous ones via a river of corpses? Let natural selection do it's ****. Would we have been out of this by now? We'll be approaching 2 years soon.
You seem to be one heartless SOB

d4rktrooper788

because science evolves….that’s how science works

Do you think Einstein came out of his mother’s womb and the first word he spoke was “relativity”? There was other work preceding that. Theories develop, eventually they are tested, they can then be proven or disproven and are no longer theories.

Agreed, that's why calling people anti-science idiots doesn't always work out because science evolves and changes.

I'm with Biden. There's been enough pandering, now it's time to get back to reality. Vaccines mandates all around. You want to be an antivax luddite? Fine enjoy staying locked in your room.

Agreed, unfortunately social media has made this a stupid wedge issue. I don't understand what's so controversial, we have been living with vaccine mandates all our lives: children need to have their shots to go to school. This was pretty much uncontroversial until those "vaccines cause autism" idiots started in the early 00's.

油井緋色

Site Supporter
You seem to be one heartless SOB

You mistake my openness to every vector in hypothetical discussions, including ones that will make ppl exit the room, as being heartless lol

Agreed, unfortunately social media has made this a stupid wedge issue. I don't understand what's so controversial, we have been living with vaccine mandates all our lives: children need to have their shots to go to school. This was pretty much uncontroversial until those "vaccines cause autism" idiots started in the early 00's.

I honestly think it's more so what others pointed out a few pages back: ppl don't want government telling them what to do (and there are good reasons for this due to slippery slopes.)

Similarly, the anti-mask **** has pretty hard ties in with racism and "you can't tell me what to do" as well.

nobbie48

Site Supporter
Being fat is a choice. The only way to get fat is to consume more calories than you burn.

According to today's news, allegedly told protesters to go picket hospitals. None of them are showing the clip of the exchange.

But you know what they say about posting pics on the internet. Once they're there.......... 😈

So the guy that played a big part in screwing up covid response is telling people to harass the ones trying to overcome his blunders. What a piece of work.

nobbie48

Site Supporter
I'm with Biden. There's been enough pandering, now it's time to get back to reality. Vaccines mandates all around. You want to be an antivax luddite? Fine enjoy staying locked in your room.
If the Liberals get re-elected Canada will be re-named Panderada.

ToSlow

Site Supporter
You mistake my openness to every vector in hypothetical discussions, including ones that will make ppl exit the room, as being heartless lol
No, I don’t think I made a mistake in my thinking.

I don’t think you have anyone in your family at risk.

Might change your wording or mind if someone in your family had other health issues. And covid could be the end game for that person

油井緋色

Site Supporter
No, I don’t think I made a mistake in my thinking.

I don’t think you have anyone in your family at risk.

Might change your wording or mind if someone in your family had other health issues. And covid could be the end game for that person

...I literally spent the last 3 pages arguing for that side; the only difference is "what if the vaccine causes the problems?" You can easily use the argument on both sides, remove the % chance of, and focus on the individual and their family who ends up suffering. It is a universally ****** situation regardless if it's caused by COVID or a vaccine.

What the actual ****? lol

Last edited:

nobbie48

Site Supporter
I honestly think it's more so what others pointed out a few pages back: ppl don't want government telling them what to do (and there are good reasons for this due to slippery slopes.)

I refuse to refer to Justin Trudeau as our leader. I can fully understand why people would be reluctant to do what he advises.

I mask and vax because of information from creditable people in the field.

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
I heard this 2 months ago from a close friend who works in public health for COVID, and a doc buddy.

Think I posted it here too.

Oh look...are we on the 4th wave again? lol

------

On a far darker note: would it have been better if we just dealt with this epidemic the same way we dealt w/ the previous ones via a river of corpses? Let natural selection do it's ****. Would we have been out of this by now? We'll be approaching 2 years soon.
Nope. As long as variants keep popping up, it never ends. Also, assuming that healthcare attempts to treat covid, your natural selection statement is flawed. It would be full on triage and who gets a chance at living would ge determined by the rulebook. Hopefully the rules would be written by doctors but I would be shocked if the politicians didnt meddle with the rules.

油井緋色

Site Supporter
Nope. As long as variants keep popping up, it never ends. Also, assuming that healthcare attempts to treat covid, your natural selection statement is flawed. It would be full on triage and who gets a chance at living would ge determined by the rulebook. Hopefully the rules would be written by doctors but I would be shocked if the politicians didnt meddle with the rules.

But how is this any different from the previous outbreaks? Don't all viruses mutate constantly? I don't have any knowledge of the spanish flu or whatever other pandemic we had in the past, and the length it took before we got out of that.

The exception to this would be if China did make the virus, and it's meant to mutate beyond what is normal, but then we go into a different topic of scary lol

Hack

I heard a guy from the UK who was supposedly a MD as well as an expert in plague history through the ages...
His estimate was that we will be in this for at least four more years....

IIRC he analyzed data about how these things spread, factored in the things that are different today from when other plagues went around, such as travel... and also our modern knowledge etc about viruses etc....
Somehow boiled it down to... Yep, four years of Covid until it drops off

Baggsy

Site Supporter
Trudeau said as an insult to go picket a hospital.....and you take it literally. I find that funny as the source you are using has misrepresented it.
For myself, normalizing the picketing of hospitals, and blocking of ambulances, is not something I'd do.
I also wouldn't encourage others that way, especially if I had concerns about their mental capacity.
The source was Trudeau himself. Does it need more context?
He suggested something that the person could do that was negative, and was o.k. with it, as long as it didn't affect him.

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
But how is this any different from the previous outbreaks? Don't all viruses mutate constantly? I don't have any knowledge of the spanish flu or whatever other pandemic we had in the past, and the length it took before we got out of that.

The exception to this would be if China did make the virus, and it's meant to mutate beyond what is normal, but then we go into a different topic of scary lol
My suspicion is if you want to let it burn you dont treat for it. Let it become a death sentence and wipe out a decent percentage of the population. Instead of it spreading throughout a nursing home as demented people wander around, put those infected put to pasture to try to protect the rest. I'm not advocating for this path but it might work and minimize variants (less people to infect, less spreading, people treat it as a deadly serious problem instead of a joke, etc).

nobbie48

Site Supporter

Some GMO's have suicide genes so the farmers can't keep seeds for replanting.

In Sci-Fi it wouldn't be outrageous for a lab to develop a virus that mutates a given number of times and then commits suicide. The country developing the virus could time a world takeover if done right.

Top Bottom