Antivax protesters - go away you filthy animals. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Antivax protesters - go away you filthy animals.

Mad Mike

I've had it with Covidiots anti-vaxxers who are non-peacefully protesting in front of our hospitals. My word to you: Go home or at least go to Queens Park with your beef.

The people working in those hospitals are busy and tired. You've already robbed them of a well-deserved break from Covid chaos -- they are dutifully treating your mostly your unvaccinated friends right now. I just got word from a couple of friends that gun threats have been made against the downtown hospitals.

Toronto Public Health is reporting that, since May 1, 98.7% of hospitalized COVID-19 cases with known vaccination status were not fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people have greater protection against COVID-19 than unvaccinated people, including against the Delta variant. https://www.toronto.ca/news/toronto-public-health-reporting-more-than-98-per-cent-of-hospitalized-covid-19-patients-not-fully-vaccinated/

Maybe it's time to require a Covid Passport to get healthcare.

mimico_polak

Site Supporter
Effing idiots blocking hospitals. WTF is wrong with these idiots. So frustrating.

No vax? OK cool...enjoy your house as you recover. Now eff off.

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
I still think roads are for cars. If protesters are blocking a hospital entrance, the ambulance shouldn't touch the brakes. Things will wrap up quickly. Protest at queens park morons (especially the toronto morons, I can understand that Thunder bay protestors need somewhere more convenient to wave signs so pick the courthouse or something that isn't health critical).

241356495_6998987186778866_6608421776845059646_n.jpg

Freddy Fudpucker

Site Supporter
In a way, I hope they keep making themselves look like morons, cuz soon it will be considered beyond reprehensible to be an anti-vaxxer. The shame will drive them to get the shot...but then again, maybe not, normal thought processes probably dont occur in these people, and I mean that with all seriousness.

nobbie48

Site Supporter
I still think roads are for cars. If protesters are blocking a hospital entrance, the ambulance shouldn't touch the brakes. Things will wrap up quickly. Protest at queens park morons (especially the toronto morons, I can understand that Thunder bay protestors need somewhere more convenient to wave signs so pick the courthouse or something that isn't health critical).

241356495_6998987186778866_6608421776845059646_n.jpg
The video an anti vaxxer sent me made an issue out of only 3% testing positive. So maybe we should stop traffic checks if they find less than 3% blowing over 8. Better still being drunk doesn't make the driver in the next car drunk.

IMO the biggest percent of the AV group is made up of s**t disturbers with nothing to lose. A few % are true conspiracy theorists and a few more % sell tee shirts.

Spitting on someone is assault. Threatening is a crime. Where are the cops?

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
Spitting on someone is assault. Threatening is a crime. Where are the cops?
Cops don't intervene in crowds. They are vastly outnumbered. Same as throwing gravel at JT, they help provide protection and documentation and occasionally circle back to lay charges after the crowd is dispersed.

daught

Cops are at Fairy Creek protests against cutting old growth forrest. They arrested over 800 people. They don't mind using force there.

Baggsy

Site Supporter
We're at 85% of the mobile population vaccinated now, and breakthrough cases appear to be all mild.
Should have herd immunity any minute now.

DownUnder

I hope employers identify employees in the videos and send them down the road kicking stones.
Did you say the same thing during the BLM protests that were blocking downtown roads and ambulances from getting to where they needed to go? People that have time to go and shout at buildings in the middle of the day most likely don't have jobs to begin with.

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
We're at 85% of the mobile population vaccinated now, and breakthrough cases appear to be all mild.
Seems high to me, I suspect that is 85% of eligible population vaccinated (and I suspect that is at least one shot not full). To get herd immunity vs delta, they need 90% of total population. Currently eligible population is ~80% of total population. That puts us at about 68% out of the required 90.

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Did you say the same thing during the BLM protests that were blocking downtown roads and ambulances from getting to where they needed to go? People that have time to go and shout at buildings in the middle of the day most likely don't have jobs to begin with.
No i didn't. We weren't in the middle of a pandemic when that was going on.

d4rktrooper788

I don't think herd immunity will ever be possible with COVID. It spreads too easily, you can spread it while asymptomatic/vaccinated, and with travel still happening + antivaxxers there will always be cases. The best we can do is get as many people vaccinated so that our ICUs remain relatively empty. COVID is like a more severe seasonal flu type deal that we're going to have to live with. Maybe if we're lucky it will eventually mutate itself out of existence or become another cold virus.

Until then our ICU bed capacity is laughably small for a developed province our size. It would be nice if our politicians did something about that.

I hope employers identify employees in the videos and send them down the road kicking stones.

Please no. The coupling of political views with employment is dystopian.

Wingboy

Site Supporter
I don't think herd immunity will ever be possible with COVID. It spreads too easily, you can spread it while asymptomatic/vaccinated, and with travel still happening + antivaxxers there will always be cases. The best we can do is get as many people vaccinated so that our ICUs remain relatively empty. COVID is like a more severe seasonal flu type deal that we're going to have to live with. Maybe if we're lucky it will eventually mutate itself out of existence or become another cold virus.

Until then our ICU bed capacity is laughably small for a developed province our size. It would be nice if our politicians did something about that.

Please no. The coupling of political views with employment is dystopian.
Which is why the protests should not have been at hospitals! They should have taken thier idiocy to Queens Park.
There are people in the hospital's with dementia, tragedy, cancer treatment etc etc. Those people need care. Quiet is part of that care.

d4rktrooper788

Which is why the protests should not have been at hospitals! They should have taken thier idiocy to Queens Park.
There are people in the hospital's with dementia, tragedy, cancer treatment etc etc. Those people need care. Quiet is part of that care.

Agreed, police should have done something about it. But let's not encourage the trend of doxing people and getting them fired for their political views.

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
Agreed, police should have done something about it. But let's not encourage the trend of doxing people and getting them fired for their political views.
That is an interesting point. Where is the line between political views/being an *******/endangering coworkers? I don't have a clean answer to that. Many of the earlier anti-vaxx protests were a big kumbaya fest with no masks and a giant group hug. Bleep off, you're a moron. If you are on the lawn at queens park, not behaving like an idiot (distance and/or mask) and waving signs expressing your opinion, imo there should be no employment repercussions regardless of whether the employer agrees with your opinion (unless you are wearing branded company clothing, then you're a moron and it's time to go). Protesting provincial policy by blocking traffic at a hospital makes you a moron/******* and no longer worthy of continued employment imo. In my opinion it's not your political views that justify termination, it's your lack of judgement.

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Doxing them? The morons protested in the middle of Canada's biggest city surrounded by morons with live Instagram and Facebook.
If they work for and represent a company that requires discretion, they deserve to be fired.

Top Bottom