Aerostitch waterproof overgloves. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aerostitch waterproof overgloves.

jc100

Those booties would be good for summer riding using vented boots. Good idea. I would be in for a "rain kit".

shanekingsley

Site Supporter
Those gloves look good.

Similar overboots can be had at MEC for about $25 in the cycling department which go up to about mid calf and they have reflective striping on them. Their largest size will fit over my size 10 motorcycle boots easily. Not trying to rain on anyone's group buy parade, but just as an option in case you decide to only go with the gloves.

jc100

The MEC idea is great...will look. Rob the moderator informed us that Aerostitch doesn't sell through dealers so the MSRP is what we'll have to pay. Hope the shipping isn't ludicrous.

oomis

I have those gloves, though I didn't pay shipping because I rode to Duluth to pick up my Stitch in person.

Hoever, they arrived one of the best pieces of gear I have, and wouldnt hesitate to pay the shipping if I had to replace them

sircastic

Site Supporter
I picked up a pair of those gloves on a group buy last year. Had them stashed with my rain gear since. I used them for the first time on Saturday to block the wind and what a huge difference they made. I was wearing thick gloves and using gripwarmers and it wasn't until I put these over top to help block the wind further did my hands really feel comfortable. I was tempted to turn down the warmers.

shanekingsley

Site Supporter
Bump - I need some overgloves.... I have great armoured and heated gloves that would be nice to keep dry. I use the nikwax and it helps, but on a longer tour, the nikwax doesn't last and I'm not carrying it with me.

Any suggestions asides from the Aerostitch?

HarleyHare

Bump - I need some overgloves.... I have great armoured and heated gloves that would be nice to keep dry. I use the nikwax and it helps, but on a longer tour, the nikwax doesn't last and I'm not carrying it with me.

Any suggestions asides from the Aerostitch?
After looking high and low I found and just purchased the Held Overglove from GP Bikes and looks to be identical to the Aerostitch. Picked it up so no shipping charge. http://gpbikes.com/held-over-glove.html

shanekingsley

Site Supporter
Awesome thanks! Just what I need.

edit: I went and bought a pair and they were cheaper than the listed price. I wore them on my 100km ride home. It was right around 0deg out and my hands were toasty and I had the heated gloves only on low heat!

Last edited:

Top Bottom