Canadas Worst Driver 6 thread

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Canadas Worst Driver 6 thread

Canadas Worst Driver 6 thread

I'm on the edge of my seat cringing here, only took 5mins to wreck a brand new car this time.
    These people should just have their licence cut up right now.
    I have no idea who issued them one in the first place, but Turbo, you should look into that situation immediately.

Lets start with Paul > He's the Harley guy everyone hates ,thinks he's a good driver, but he's dangerous on any machine.

Diane > The woman we all hate to follow.

Scott > I'd punch him in the face the second i saw him. He's just ones of those guys.

Dean > Drives like a guy from Zimbabwe

Lance > Closet fag, not nearly man enough to command a vehicle.

Jamie > Glad shes not my girlfriend.

Dale > This is the woman that knocked over everyones motorcycle and drove away.

Brad > Typical ontario redneck type, completely unskilled, but thinks otherwise.

I'm having a hard time deciding who to pick this year.
    It's gonna be Lance or Diane i'm guessing, but i think it will be a tight race.

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

Re: Canadas Worst Driver 6 thread

How do I get on it?

i cringed watching them ding up that camaro; even though it was Kawasaki green, it was still painful to watch.
    Well-weathered leather
    Hot metal and oil
    The scented country air
    Sunlight on chrome
    The blur of the landscape
    Every nerve aware

Rush - Red Barchetta

Peterborough, or just where ever the road takes me

does anyone know where I can watch it online? I'm lacking a TV at my Rez
    Not wearing gear while riding is like unprotected sex. Sooner or later you're going to get a rash!

this show has been mildly entertaining in the past but this was just painful to watch. Half the people are just flat out repulsive. That scott guy might be the single biggest dou*he bag I have ever seen. Worse than jersey shore caliber d*uche bags. What they did to the camaro was just wrong. I want to watch this show but that scott guy is seriously such a jackass I don't think I can watch the rest of the season. That Jamie girl is moderately attractive in the right light and that's just not enough to keep me watching. I'll tune in again to watch that scott guy or dean get charged with 100 over.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon View Post
    does anyone know where I can watch it online? I'm lacking a TV at my Rez
    you can usually watch them a week later on the discovery site
    x

Thanks for the heads-up, I didn't know another season had started.
    Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

I watched a little of it last season, and have seen a few of the American version. The Canadian version it seems like they are at least taking it seriously (judges) where as the US its just like some big game show, except the prize is your car is destroyed in some huge flamboyant way. It is incredible how terrible these people are, but it gets repetitive really fast. I can only watch a cat hit every hazard in sight for so long.

they need to give each of them a new car at the beginning of the season, have them run the gamut of tests in new car, they get to keep the car at the end...if the car is in certifiable condition without repairs, they keep their license...

The show irritates me.....thinking how they all most likely pay less insurance than I.
    -Matt
    1997 VFR750F RC36
    1986 VFR750F Honda Interceptor (sold)
    1986 Honda Interceptor VF500 (sold)
    enhanced by Platinum Powersports

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar View Post
    this show has been mildly entertaining in the past but this was just painful to watch. Half the people are just flat out repulsive. That scott guy might be the single biggest dou*he bag I have ever seen. Worse than jersey shore caliber d*uche bags.
    That Scott guy reminds me of Colin Sheppard from the second season of CWD. Sheppard was expelled for deliberately crashing the cars.
    Worst Performer: Colin is easily the worst, due to wanting to trash the Pacer more than completing the course (though, as it was revealed in a later episode, he does manage to eventually finish), which he does by intentionally hitting the obstacles in the precision portion. In short, he does not even try the challenge.
    Swerving: The drivers practice swerving on three varying surfaces: mud, gravel, and coated asphalt. Jodi is convinced she failed all three, but actually passed the asphalt (and was the only driver to do so), while Shannon is the only driver to pass the mud portion. Shannon, however, fishtails horribly after accidentally putting too much gas when attempting to swerve on gravel, although Sean and Michael do so successfully. Henrietta fails all three tests, but worst of all was Colin: it had appeared upon closer inspection that he intentionally failed all three courses - he swerved with only one hand on the wheel in mud, locked up his brakes on gravel, and accelerated when told to brake on the asphalt. Although he is convinced that he duped everyone with this stunt, Sgt. Woolley does not fall for it, and he is also caught by his fellow contestants, all of whom are convinced he would be among the final three. Instead, he was expelled from the Driver Rehabilitation Program. His keys were destroyed and his car was towed all the way back to his hometown. The host, Andrew Younghusband, made a final comment: "let's all hope Colin loses his license before his life."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada's_Worst_Driver_2

The second episode was a dandy indeed....

Not often i say this, but that guy scott got what he deserved, and hopefully even a bit more too.
    I love watching guys like him put in his place, bye bye loser!!

Still can't believe these people use the same road as us.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    That Scott guy reminds me of Colin Sheppard from the second season of CWD. Sheppard was expelled for deliberately crashing the cars.

And wouldn't you know it, like Colin, Scott got expelled from Canada's Worst Driver. Don't ask how I knew that was going to happen.

yup, good for a laugh for sure. Scott got what he deserved...who's shedding a tear now dumba$$!
    And then when Lance lost it while reversing the RV....everyone is all "it's ok, it's allright" and the big Harley guy telling him to get a grip and get moving....awesome!
    2011 R.A.C.E. Middleweight Twins Champion
    www.bulletmotoracing.com
    Thanks to: Motovan, Durham Top Quality Collision, Hindle exhausts, OGK Kabuto Helmets, Vortex Racing, Impact Safe-T-Armor, Suzuki of Newmarket and Orion Motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    yup, good for a laugh for sure. Scott got what he deserved...who's shedding a tear now dumba$$!
    And then when Lance lost it while reversing the RV....everyone is all "it's ok, it's allright" and the big Harley guy telling him to get a grip and get moving....awesome!
    i don't think i could of contained my laughter if i was in that RV. what a p**sy. MAN UP !

Quote Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
    The show irritates me.....thinking how they all most likely pay less insurance than I.
    I don't think most of them are paying less than you,(unless you should also be on the show) you cannot drive that bad without at least a few insurance claims and/or charges.
    -----------------------------------------
    2006 FZ6
    2005 DL1000
    2005 Vulcan 500 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by mike100 View Post
    I don't think most of them are paying less than you,(unless you should also be on the show) you cannot drive that bad without at least a few insurance claims and/or charges.
    But most don't live in areas with high insurance rates like me.

I have never had an accident....just speeding tickets. But that raises my premiums more than an old lady who runs red lights and hits cars more than once a week.

.....and for the record I'm an excellent driver. I still think that the Majority of the people on that show pay less insurance than I.....well put it this way, it wouldn't surprise me.
    -Matt
    1997 VFR750F RC36
    1986 VFR750F Honda Interceptor (sold)
    1986 Honda Interceptor VF500 (sold)
    enhanced by Platinum Powersports

Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post

I do not know if I saw the second season, but this group of train wrecks are so bad it almost seems staged. Hard to imagine a group even worse.

.....and for the record I'm an excellent driver. I still think that the Majority of the people on that show pay less insurance than I.....well put it this way, it wouldn't surprise me.
    No offense Slowbird.
    I still honestly believe that some of those people could live in Alert, Nunavut and would still pay higher insurance with the number of claims they must have.
    -----------------------------------------
    2006 FZ6
    2005 DL1000
    2005 Vulcan 500 - Sold

I'd like to know where they get all the cars they offer up for sacrifice. When my truck's lease is done next year I'm looking for cheap transportation, and that Audi or Jeep would fit the bill nicely. I shed a tear for that poor Camaro.

The US version was a joke. The finale was pretty much: for a bunch of really terrible drivers: you still suck, but here is a new car- good luck on the roads. For the loser - you really suck, here's a bicycle.
    Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

Banned

You can keep up with Scott's excuses for being expelled at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canada...=wall&filter=3