Want to get to States.... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Want to get to States....

PaisaMed

Can I walk across the border at the Rainbow Bridge while my bike is simultaneously being transported on a truck to the U.S. side? Similar to that helicopter service from St. Catherines to Buffalo taking snowbirds across in the winter.

I’ve heard you can ride/drive across. I know they’re claiming closed borders but I’ve heard that it’s not actually the case. No personal experience.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

You have to fly there land border is closed you can come back any way you want

Sent using a thumb maybe 2

I know people that have driven multiple times in 2021. Theoretically you can't drive across and flying is allowed but it is up to the border guard on the day, some let you through. I don't think walking vs riding makes any difference on the way out. As SS said, on the way back in, they make you promise to quarantine and that's about it.

If you have established US residency or family, you can drive/ride over. The caveat is for what purpose.

If it’s for tourism, no go.

If it’s for compassionate reasons such as a close friend or relative that is dealing with a near death illness or funeral, they will grant access.

Sometimes they validate by contacting the person you are going to see or verifying the funeral arrangements etc.

You also have better chance with a vaccine other than astra Zeneca.

It’s not a guarantee but they are allowing travel across the border under these very specific reasons and it has to pass their sniff test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Neighbor flew down in November and bought a car, but he's got a place there.

Flew back a month or so ago, and quarantined at his house here for two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom