Vehicle Registration / Plate Renewal .. Unable to Renew Online. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vehicle Registration / Plate Renewal .. Unable to Renew Online.

IXFe

Site Supporter
Sorry if this has been discussed since the renewals are fee-free. I haven't been on for a while.

My motorcycle plate sticker expired at the end of 2022. I tried to renew but I got the error message.
ERR090(100996189735): No need to renew yet
Your licence plates are not ready to renew. You can renew up to 180 days before your licence plate expires.

This morning I got a reminder from Service Ontario to renew my plates.

I went online to attempt to renew and got the same error message.

Question: Anyone else having a similar problem? Are motorcycle plates exempt and I missed the memo?

Motorcycle plates are not exempt. When you last renewed, did you renew for one year or two? I'm not sure if the reminder is smart enough to know, or if it just blindly reminds you every year when your birthday approaches.

Sorry if this has been discussed since the renewals are fee-free. I haven't been on for a while.

My motorcycle plate sticker expired at the end of 2022. I tried to renew but I got the error message.
ERR090(100996189735): No need to renew yet
Your licence plates are not ready to renew. You can renew up to 180 days before your licence plate expires.

This morning I got a reminder from Service Ontario to renew my plates.

I went online to attempt to renew and got the same error message.

Question: Anyone else having a similar problem? Are motorcycle plates exempt and I missed the memo?
Might be best to go to Service Ontario and ask in person.

I just renewed a few weeks ago and motorcycles are most definitely not exempt. I agree with Jampy, head over to Service Ontario.

I renewed my plate in December for 2 years, no charge. I think if it's been expired for more than a few weeks you have to go in to do it

Whatever you do, the next time you actually renew, keep your receipt so you can confirm how many years you last renewed for.

Or put a reminder in your phones calendar that you need to renew. Or just sign up on the website to send you a reminder.

Just got around to renewing my plate(s), ya kinda lagged on this, pretty painless. Have to say they kinda got this right for a change.
(y)

Back
Top Bottom