Saturday Sept 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Saturday Sept 9

JZ67

Site Supporter
Thinking about heading to Balm Beach to check out an old (much younger me favourite) Georgian Grill. Back in the 80's it was packed with arcade games and I could spend a day in there without issue. Had to cut a lot of grass to feed those machines my quarters.

Anyway, apparently the place is still going and I'm thinking of checking it out.

Anyone want to join? The ride itself is pretty tame, no 400 series, all secondary roads. Easy pace and I don't care what you ride.

Not married to a start time.

Leaving from Pickering area but can make meet up spots.

Last edited:
You're correct. The 9th and I knew that.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGOOOOOOSSSSS

Sent from my SM-S916W using Tapatalk

@Soulcatcher668 might join you he likes going up that way. I’m not sure would describe his pace as “easy”
If you make lots of stops I could join you for a stop somewhere south of Barrie. Unless you’re going east of Simcoe. Don’t want to slow you down on the way though. I have tentative other plans as well.

I was planning on going west of Simcoe. What's a good spot for you to meet?

I didn't. I had a project on the backburner and yesterday turned out to be the perfect day to do it.

It's a real shame when you've been hardwired to believe work is more important than play. I've gotta change that. I'm not getting any younger!

I still want to check it out another time. You want to go?

Last edited:
I wasn’t sure where Balm Beach was, so looked it up. Georgian Grill appears to be “temporarily closed”. Maybe closed for the winter?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I wasn’t sure where Balm Beach was, so looked it up. Georgian Grill appears to be “temporarily closed”. Maybe closed for the winter?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
No idea. I went to the Balm beach bar nearby once. Solid meh for the food. Sitting up on the patio was nice.

Georgian grill: "Want to get a hold of us? Please call 705.361.1861 and we’ll do our best to help you out"

Back
Top Bottom