Quebec riding | GTAMotorcycle.com

Quebec riding

bigpoppa

Hello everyone, im planning my next adventure and trying to decide between Montreal, trois rivieres, Quebec city, and Saguenay...which areas have the best roads?

As always I'll try to combine sightseeing with riding good roads 🤔

(I tried some of the links in @shanekingsley sticky, but they might be fairly old and no longer valid)

If you go north or south of the trans Canada and take anyone of those roads west to east, they run you through some smaller towns and some interesting things to see

Saguenay! Although if you go to Trois Rivieres you can head to Shawinigan and loop around the park on some awesome roads. From Saguenay you can take the eastern shore roads that follow the fjord and they are great. I’ve driven these but want to head back and ride them. You can do both though on a trip from the GTA.

Yes currently in Forestville and tomorow heading up to Manic Cinq and then over to the end of the road.

I'll do up a ride report at some point with some of the nicer roads we checked out. Generally speaking - it's quite scenic over here!

IMG_5980-4K.jpg

Late to the thread but don't miss Parc Mauricie. The road through it in white is terrific fun.
Screen Shot 2023-09-10 at Sep, 10    2023    10.33.05 PM.jpg

I always found Quebec roads inconsistent for maintenance and some terrifying with road snakes ,,,,so much so they had a sign warning riders....nerve racking. Other roads are superb fun.
Mind your fuel in the more rural area....some stations closed Sunday and some long stretches near parks light on available stations.
Weekend traffic jams can be epic the closer you get to Montreal.

Lots to explore and lots of critters.
Happier days with the kid on his FZ8. Glad I've got these pics and memories.
1694400444687.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-10 at Sep, 10    2023    10.52.10 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom