Peak Powersports (Oakville) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Peak Powersports (Oakville)

Hardwrkr13

Site Supporter
Recently I was in the market for a new KTM. KTM currently had a $2,000 discount on the model so I emailed/called around to the various KTM dealers asking if they have one in stock and what kind of deal they were offering. I'm pretty easy to deal with, just give me a solid deal and you'll get my credit card for a deposit. I've bought new all over and was fine with travelling (Ottawa, Durham, Guelph, etc).
Ottawa had a demo with 1500kms and they wanted $1000 under MSRP and wouldn't budge.
GP wouldn't budge from MSRP minus the $2k discount saying it's already discounted enough so they can't drop it any more and wouldn't add any freebies to it.
Various others on the west end didn't even get back to me.
Peak Powersports gave me a price $1000 below GP's and tossed in $800 in options free. Perfect here's my credit card. In stock? Yup. If I pay for a couple accessories (heated grips, etc) think it could be installed, PDI'd and be ready in 2-3 days by chance (no biggy if it can't). Yup ready tomorrow. Easy peasey.

Heck they even came up to me the second I came through the door and had everything ready for me. Took me to the service bay and went through every feature etc. No hurried rush. Chatted with their lead KTM tech. That's a good experience in my opinion.
Thinking to last Fall at GP I had to flag down the salesman that sold me my kiddos new CRF and wait another 20 minutes outside while they wheeled it out of the back.

Anywho, highly recommend the place. I dealt with Gary btw.

Which one?

79fe14c1e2567c0b08e8f3106d599657.jpg

Which one?

79fe14c1e2567c0b08e8f3106d599657.jpg
I believe gary is the general manager of sales for all their dealerships, hes primarily in oakville, he happened to be there in person in angus on the day I happened to walk past a superduke on sale for a really sweet price...we chatted over email, the rest is history.

I bought a used Triumph tiger 1050 from the Oakville store , good experience . It was early spring and we made a deal for them to hold it till the roads were clear. They called about 6 days later and asked if they could just trailer it to my house and drop it off > yes you can ! I was happy.

I've been buying a bunch of KTM maintenance parts from Peak recently to rejuvenate my 990. When I ask for something they don't have in stock, they usually offer to check other dealerships before ordering, and if they don't offer, they happily do it without groaning when I ask. So far it's been a few days to get stuff in stock in Toronto, or a week from Quebec. Maybe Honda can do better, but I know Aprilia and Ducati can't. But that's not the dealer's fault anyway.

Kinda surprised GP didn't do better. Always had good experience there.
I was actually really surprised as I've bought a couple bikes there in the past few years and buy a decent amount of gear there for the past 15yrs+.
They were rather useless/annoying from the start as I emailed them about a used bike they had in stock saying my bike was currently there being assessed for insurance and if it's a total loss what kind of deal would they do on the used one. They replied back saying they'd give me a price when I hear back from ins on my bike. I mean, that doesn't help me plan now does it?!

Recently I was in the market for a new KTM. KTM currently had a $2,000 discount on the model so I emailed/called around to the various KTM dealers asking if they have one in stock and what kind of deal they were offering. I'm pretty easy to deal with, just give me a solid deal and you'll get my credit card for a deposit. I've bought new all over and was fine with travelling (Ottawa, Durham, Guelph, etc).
Ottawa had a demo with 1500kms and they wanted $1000 under MSRP and wouldn't budge.
GP wouldn't budge from MSRP minus the $2k discount saying it's already discounted enough so they can't drop it any more and wouldn't add any freebies to it.
Various others on the west end didn't even get back to me.
Peak Powersports gave me a price $1000 below GP's and tossed in $800 in options free. Perfect here's my credit card. In stock? Yup. If I pay for a couple accessories (heated grips, etc) think it could be installed, PDI'd and be ready in 2-3 days by chance (no biggy if it can't). Yup ready tomorrow. Easy peasey.

Heck they even came up to me the second I came through the door and had everything ready for me. Took me to the service bay and went through every feature etc. No hurried rush. Chatted with their lead KTM tech. That's a good experience in my opinion.
Thinking to last Fall at GP I had to flag down the salesman that sold me my kiddos new CRF and wait another 20 minutes outside while they wheeled it out of the back.

Anywho, highly recommend the place. I dealt with Gary btw.

I have to give a great review for Peak Oakville as well.

My shop is very close to them. I was a couple of hours into trying to get the new drive belt on the Polaris 800 Ranger with no luck.

I could not drive it the 400 metres to their shop obviously. 30 mins after my request for help the drive belt was on via a kind house call. All done at no charge.

Great customer care and understanding.

Back
Top Bottom