Ontario Sport Touring | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario Sport Touring

ReSTored

So, here we are, mid June and I`ve missed 2 of my usual trips to southern Ohio Kentucky area due to the border being closed. Bike at cottage in Kawarthas, not stuck in the hell hole of the TO area so all is not lost. Day trips include a nice loop of 56, 28, 36, 507, 3, 503 and 118 to name a few roads so things could be worse........ Mid week morning travel on the 507 is absolutely brutal, I had to pass one car going north and there was zero traffic at all on 3. 118 nothing to Bancroft and no traffic on the 503 back to the 507.

I`m getting a bit tired of the 507 and Glamorgan loop as I`ve already done it about 150 - 200 times. I could ride this loop in my sleep. Any ideas out there on roads in the general area that are day trippable.

Last edited:
Yeah go east out of bancroft on hwy 28, then south on 41, then take buckshot lake rd to hwy 509. 509 is a really fun road, also ardoch road is also in that area and worth riding.

^ good ideas.
I would also suggest the area north of Haliburton including Harburn Rd & Haliburton Lake Road loop as well as the out n back of Kennissis Lake Road.

To the northeast would be taking Elephant Lake Road and then scooting up and over to Barry's Bay which has a number of really nice roads if you zoom in on the map and go explore (including Old Barry's Bay Road, Siberia Rd, Kartuzy Road, the 514 to name a few).

Prince Edward County

Barry’s Bay Area and as mentioned already the Calabogie area. The Kingston backroads East of 41 and south of HWY 7 and over to Perth have many great riding roads.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom