Niagara riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Niagara riders

cvcb

One thing that I always thought is lacking in this forum is a hookup or anything from Niagara. I just wondering if there is anybody around here willing to do something...

I'm in Mississauga, but Niagara is pretty much where I head every other weekend or so. Are you from that area, of just want to go ride?

I am from this area, and the majority of my outings is around here, going westside or beyond.
My idea is just to check how many are from and coming around this area, maybe do some stuff. I see lots of stuff happening Toronto bound through the forum and always wondered why not here...

I am from this area, and the majority of my outings is around here, going westside or beyond.
My idea is just to check how many are from and coming around this area, maybe do some stuff. I see lots of stuff happening Toronto bound through the forum and always wondered why not here...
One of us...one of us...

I was considering a Father’s Day weekend ride down Niagara way, AROUND Hamilton, across ridge road, stop in Grimsby, then on from there.

Fair warning I stop often, don’t have comms, get lost easily

349500207_269463252203434_6381670510130636008_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom