Motorcycle seat | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle seat

(He was the former Service Manager at a now-closed motorcycle dealership)
I have used Potzy and Uniquetrim.
For me the seat by Uniquetrim was better (edit: more comfortable)- but then each one's butt is unique!
In terms of cost, not much difference between both.

Addendum: Comfortable = squirm factor.
The Potzy modified seat had me squirming on the seat after 2 hrs, for the same seat by Uniquetrim the squirm started after 4.5 hrs.

Last edited:
What are you trying to get done? Years ago I couldn't find someone to rebuild a seat the way I wanted (and price was imo crazy) so I made a new seat from scratch. Not that hard actually.

I am also looking at a new seat.
Currently thinking about Seth Laam custom seats out of the USA (currently in California but moving to west Virginia)

The places that you guys have mentioned, are they more of a a shop that just does reupholstery or actually care a out comfort.

I am after comfort and not about the looks or getting new leathers on my seat.

Please provide details why you are recommend someone local.

I am also looking at a new seat.
Currently thinking about Seth Laam custom seats out of the USA (currently in California but moving to west Virginia)

The places that you guys have mentioned, are they more of a a shop that just does reupholstery or actually care a out comfort.

I am after comfort and not about the looks or getting new leathers on my seat.

Please provide details why you are recommend someone local.
Went back to check the saddle. Before I rode it. 2 twice. If you live locally Go on in there and check what their advice is.

What are you trying to get done? Years ago I couldn't find someone to rebuild a seat the way I wanted (and price was imo crazy) so I made a new seat from scratch. Not that hard actually.
Trying to get it lowered, and shaped differently so it’s not pushing me into the tank

Back
Top Bottom