Moto transport advice | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moto transport advice

olayda

Hey forum - I want to move a Kawasaki z900rs from Ottawa ON to Victoria BC. ( Preferably door to terminal or door to door ). Any experience with this?
Trying to keep costs down of course. Can be flexible with dates.

Thanks in advance

many people have positive experience with uship I believe.

Door to door vehicle transport in Canada is TFX Transport.
Or you can ship it as freight (be sure to understand the insurance before you sign). Yello has a truck going to the west coast every day
Transport brokers will take the job, then ship your bikes as freight...with no where near the service level of TFX.
Uship is a crapshoot.
It will be a LOT cheaper to ship them to Vancouver and ride/ferry them across the strait

These guys will give you a quote online.

They have depots and door to door service, but bitzz is right; door to door with a ferry ride will cost extra.

EDIT - SORRY THEY ONLY DO EASTERN CANADA.

Or you can ship it as freight (be sure to understand the insurance before you sign). Yello has a truck going to the west coast every day
Transport brokers will take the job, then ship your bikes as freight...with no where near the service level of TFX.
Uship is a crapshoot.
It will be a LOT cheaper to ship them to Vancouver and ride/ferry them across the strait
Hadn't heard of Yello before. Thanks.

TFX for long distance, no question. I've used them a few times to ship a bike. The level of service and care for your precious cargo they provide is second to none in my opinion, and worth the cost.

Uship is a crapshoot.
I’ve shipped a few Uship, always been good, bikes were properly secured and picked up delivered on time, prices right. Last 2 were Ottawa and Mel, door to door for $140. Halifax to Markham $200.

That said, I’ve only shipped older project bikes. UShipping a pristine bike would be a crapshoot for me.

Back
Top Bottom