Looking for Riding Buddy | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for Riding Buddy

ngtheng

Hi everyone, I'm from the Scarborough area looking for chill people to ride with. I'm in my 30s and ride a sporty bike that's a 400cc. It's my third season and I have done some track and offroad as well. I just like to cruise, not necessarily going fast and topping out. Got fed up with certain riding groups out there that are full of egotistical people upgrading bikes after few months.

City riding is slowly losing its appeal but i'm always down to meet some likeminded people and go for a cruise.

Hey buddy, I'm in Mississauga, but if you're in the area on some weekends, don't hesitate to connect. I'm only in Scarborough late on Thursdays, not sure if that's an ideal time to ride for you. :)

Hi everyone, I'm from the Scarborough area looking for chill people to ride with. I'm in my 30s and ride a sporty bike that's a 400cc. It's my third season and I have done some track and offroad as well. I just like to cruise, not necessarily going fast and topping out. Got fed up with certain riding groups out there that are full of egotistical people upgrading bikes after few months.

City riding is slowly losing its appeal but i'm always down to meet some likeminded people and go for a cruise.
Welcome!

Check out the Rides/Hookups section. The Wednesday night Burger meets are worth the ride!

Back
Top Bottom