Honda Ruckus | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda Ruckus

Bunch of us trial types had a practice day on Sunday. B brought the Ruckus to mess around with. She stopped at the side of a dirt trail to let a farm tractor get by, and fell over on her right side.
Yup! Broken collarbone. FML!

FU(K

Hope she heals up quick.

Bunch of us trial types had a practice day on Sunday. B brought the Ruckus to mess around with. She stopped at the side of a dirt trail to let a farm tractor get by, and fell over on her right side.
Sorry to hear about that -- collarbones are ouchy and make all things tough for a few weeks.

Hope she heals quickly and doesn't show up at --->>> What the heck….mental hesitation…

She has already said there is no way she will give up. Our big concern right now is we are flying out west on Oct 25 for some time in the mountains. Surgery will snafu that probably.

That sucks. Sorry to hear. Getting old isn't all roses. When does she find out if she needs surgery?

This is a good reminder. I need to work with the kids on falling again this winter. They still stick their arms out far too often when going down. That is a recipe for disaster.

That sucks. Sorry to hear. Getting old isn't all roses. When does she find out if she needs surgery?

This is a good reminder. I need to work with the kids on falling again this winter. They still stick their arms out far too often when going down. That is a recipe for disaster.
1695841635369.png

We will find out tomorrow.

And this is how we get to today. Over protective parents, bubble wrapped kids, and participation badges for everyone.

Very sorry about B's off and injury, that sucks. Unfortunately at (how do I say this politely) older people's age...these things snap easier, and take longer to heal.

Here's hoping to a speedy recovery.

Not going to help. Mostly involves skiing crashes at 40+ km/h. Older one is learning snowboarding this year so lots more crashes (and higher potential of breaking things if you put your arms out).

Back on topic, did the Ruckus get damaged or did B as team human shield save it?
She wasn't even moving. Fell over onto a couple of big sunflowers. No damage to the ruckus whatsoever.

And this is how we get to today. Over protective parents, bubble wrapped kids, and participation badges for everyone.

Very sorry about B's off and injury, that sucks. Unfortunately at (how do I say this politely) older people's age...these things snap easier, and take longer to heal.

Here's hoping to a speedy recovery.
Sadly, I'm a pretty good psw now. B's broken wing is nothing compared to Sue's brain injury back in 2017. But she knows that and doesn't want me hovering over her. Hopefully we can get good care and still use our tickets to do bc in a couple weeks.

She's a keeper.
Yup. One week after her little fight with gravity, she wanted a sunset ride in the Ural. It wasn't easy getting her jacket on and off, or getting in and out of the hack. But we did a 45 min rip. Keeper!

Yup. One week after her little fight with gravity, she wanted a sunset ride in the Ural. It wasn't easy getting her jacket on and off, or getting in and out of the hack. But we did a 45 min rip. Keeper!
It always amazes me how tough the gals are. I’ve been busted up a few times, miserable AF as my injuries healed. Wife had a couple of busted things sporty accidents in the last few years, she’s back in action without missing a beat.

1696215516624.png

Back
Top Bottom