Hello from Brampton/Georgetown | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello from Brampton/Georgetown

Hello Folks!

I'm Jay and ride a Multistrada 1200s. I live at the border of Brampton and Gerogetown near Heritage Rd. I've been riding for 23+ years.
Nice to meet all of you. I plan to work on my bike this season as Ducati dealers are sucking the life out of me.
Wondering if any of you have a motorcycle lift for sale or would let me borrow one.

Welcome

Check FB marketplace there was one there posted recently.
Also I think Princes Auto had one for sale currently.

Thank you @oioioi . I checked out FB, nothing there. The princess auto one is talked about here. Its on for $799 and my assumption is thats regular price. I just need it for oil changes and wheel. Not worth spending that kind of money on a lift table for just those tasks. If it were cheaper, I would certainly take the dive.

Thank you @oioioi . I checked out FB, nothing there. The princess auto one is talked about here. Its on for $799 and my assumption is thats regular price. I just need it for oil changes and wheel. Not worth spending that kind of money on a lift table for just those tasks. If it were cheaper, I would certainly take the dive.
Does your bike have a centre stand?
For oil changes and wheels that is often enough.
If not you can also just pick up motorcycle stands that are compatible with your bike

Table is usually for frequent repairs etc.

Welcome neighbor!
I dont have a lift unfortunately...

Does your bike have a centre stand?
For oil changes and wheels that is often enough.
If not you can also just pick up motorcycle stands that are compatible with your bike

Table is usually for frequent repairs etc.
@oioioi - Yeah I agree. Still makes oil changes, flushes, tire swaps relatively easy. Not worth $800-$900. However, if it were under $400, I'll be willing to dive in just for the comfort level. I have a center stand btw so its all that bad.

@oioioi - Yeah I agree. Still makes oil changes, flushes, tire swaps relatively easy. Not worth $800-$900. However, if it were under $400, I'll be willing to dive in just for the comfort level. I have a center stand btw so its all that bad.
Look at FB and KIJIJI and if you are patient you will find one for the right price.

I paid 200 for mine I think.

Welcome to GTAM
Used to live in Georgetown but recently moved to Erin.
Sadly no lift either, use the center stand. But as I get older the idea of a lift get better.

Back
Top Bottom