Has anyone used Dynojet maps with CBR650R? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Has anyone used Dynojet maps with CBR650R?

Nibby03

have a 2019 CBR650R and just got a PCV and was wondering if the Akra map is any good. would test it myself but my bike is hooked on the tender and waiting to be ridden next season

The generic bike maps are usually a good starting point but every bike is different so a custom map would be ideal.

Got it... would I get any gains from the generic maps? I have a full Akrapovic and K&N filter. ideally would like to be at stock numbers minimum after the changes and not run lean. I would like to just be at that without going to get a custom map as it is out of my budget at the moment.

Also is the auto-tune module any good?

Got it... would I get any gains from the generic maps? I have a full Akrapovic and K&N filter. ideally would like to be at stock numbers minimum after the changes and not run lean. I would like to just be at that without going to get a custom map as it is out of my budget at the moment.

Also is the auto-tune module any good?
Probably depends on your model.

Maybe call Matt @speedlabs and ask him what he knows about that bike and the possibilities. IIRC he was about $500 for mapping on his dyno.

Back
Top Bottom