GP Sales | GTAMotorcycle.com

GP Sales

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter
Almost pulled the trigger on a sale/trade for my RR at GP.

Long story short is that I had an excellent customer experience dealing with GP Sales. Jerry (GP President) was calling and emailing me personally, even went to the floor and sent me pics of a bike that wasn't technically for sale yet. The buy offer was more then fair and he even came down on the sale price of the model I was interested in. I didn't end up buying because I changed my mind on model entirely, but that had nothing to do with the experience at GP.

Ended up meeting Jerry in person while my bike was in for service, we had a good small chat about the bike show turnout and a few other topics.

Would recommend them.

A+

Long story short is that I had an excellent customer experience dealing with GP Sales. Jerry (GP President) was calling and emailing me personally, even went to the floor and sent me pics of a bike that wasn't technically for sale yet. The buy offer was more then fair and he even came down on the sale price of the model I was interested in. I didn't end up buying because I changed my mind on model entirely, but that had nothing to do with the experience at GP.

Ended up meeting Jerry in person while my bike was in for service, we had a good small chat about the bike show turnout and a few other topics.

Would recommend them.

A+
I was out there today with @monkeyfarm I had not been out since to see the new reno. WOW... big place, tons of bikes.

They must be trying to hire every bike mechanic in Ontario to keep up.

Would recommend them.

A+
How many km, and how long did you have the s1000rr before deciding its going?

New record?

All good though. If it doesn't work for you, move on to what does.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

How many km, and how long did you have the s1000rr before deciding its going?

New record?

All good though. If it doesn't work for you, move on to what does.

new record. 140km@5 months

had nothing to do with the bike, if i had used more forethought i wouldn't have bought one in the first place. c'est la vie.

new record. 140km@5 months

had nothing to do with the bike, if i had used more forethought i wouldn't have bought one in the first place. c'est la vie.
I sold a bike to GP during covid.

Buy offer, and trade offer was the same $$.

I had other bikes, so I took the fair offer and ran.

I was tempted by a 2018 690smc (traded by another friend to GP) but was glad I didn't.

Jerry Ordanis is a decent guy. No issues.

A bit hard to understand what you ended up doing by your first post.

Did you end up trading?

You could keep the credit, and buy there when something interests you. Pretty sure when I sold my Tuono, I didn't have to decide on something else right then and there.

I sold a bike to GP during covid.

Buy offer, and trade offer was the same $$.

I had other bikes, so I took the fair offer and ran.

I was tempted by a 2018 690smc (traded by another friend to GP) but was glad I didn't.

Jerry Ordanis is a decent guy. No issues.

A bit hard to understand what you ended up doing by your first post.

Did you end up trading?

You could keep the credit, and buy there when something interests you. Pretty sure when I sold my Tuono, I didn't have to decide on something else right then and there.

Sold it privately and bought something else.

Africa Twin is on the chopping block next shortly.

Something else! Something else!

Do tell!

it's in the signature lol

'23 Indian Chieftain Dark Horse

it's in the signature lol

'23 Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
Ah. Signature doesn't show up for me on Tapatalk.

Interesting.

Bring it to a Thursday night ride (when they start up).

Always cool seeing something new.

Ah. Signature doesn't show up for me on Tapatalk.

Interesting.

Bring it to a Thursday night ride (when they start up).

Always cool seeing something new.

Sadly Thursdays are almost always going to be a teaching night for me. But on the occasion i'm not, i'll see you guys out there! I'll be way in the back blasting music. :cool:

Sadly Thursdays are almost always going to be a teaching night for me. But on the occasion i'm not, i'll see you guys out there! I'll be way in the back blasting music. :cool:
Same.

Half the time, Thursday is a teaching night for me...

Can't work all the time.

Not uncommon for Jerry to email you directly about a bike sale from my experience. Nice person and obviously doing a lot right he has the monopoly in the GTA I believe and its wonderful to watch him grow over the years. I've bought a few bikes from him but when I pop in there he doesn't really say hello to me but again nor do I to him lol. His probably shy.

I still can't believe he started off in that strip mall with just a handful of used bikes. Congrats to him. Then again, it has been 24 years!
How's your 998 Relax. Checked mine over today. I have new belts to put on not sure if I want to tackle this myself, have you done them before. I'm ashamed to say that's the one thing I haven't done myself on the 998 over the years.

How's your 998 Relax. Checked mine over today. I have new belts to put on not sure if I want to tackle this myself, have you done them before. I'm ashamed to say that's the one thing I haven't done myself on the 998 over the years.

It's great. I'm actually overdue for belts and plan on doing them myself for the first time as well.

I still can't believe he started off in that strip mall with just a handful of used bikes. Congrats to him. Then again, it has been 24 years!
I was a pretty new rider and looking to buy a new-to-me, used bike and liked a couple that GP had. I went to that old shop in the strip mall and Jerry convinced me to sell my bike privately instead of trading it into him, so I could get more than he could offer me for it.

I was pretty green at the time and he knew it and that I had no idea what my bike was worth, so that was a nice thing for him to do instead of convince me to take less for my bike so I could do a trade in with them.

Have bought a lot of stuff from that shop since that experience and it is great to see how well they have done. I just wish they were closer!

I was a pretty new rider and looking to buy a new-to-me, used bike and liked a couple that GP had. I went to that old shop in the strip mall and Jerry convinced me to sell my bike privately instead of trading it into him, so I could get more than he could offer me for it.

I was pretty green at the time and he knew it and that I had no idea what my bike was worth, so that was a nice thing for him to do instead of convince me to take less for my bike so I could do a trade in with them.

Have bought a lot of stuff from that shop since that experience and it is great to see how well they have done. I just wish they were closer!
Test rode a Ducati GT-1000 when GP Bikes was operating out of the strip mall in Ajax.
Always glad to see a bike shop doing well and Jerry has expanded his business vs. others shuttering down!

Back
Top Bottom