Getting up 13 today. Who's riding? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Getting up 13 today. Who's riding?

When you expect to be there? It's a 2 hour ride for me.

When you expect to be there? It's a 2 hour ride for me.
1230ish, I plan to back road it and get lunch there, I'll be awhile.

It's 7 here. :(

I sprained my wrist yesterday trying to hang a bicycle on the garage ceiling. Had the motorcycles rolled out onto the driveway too

One of my riding friends used to be an avid snowboarder, but decided to stop riding in the winter to avoid the risk of injury that might affect his ability to ride in the summer.

I was outside all afternoon, doing property maintenance. I fear that riding might be few and far between for me...

I was outside all afternoon, doing property maintenance. I fear that riding might be few and far between for me...
This is one of the fears I have about moving out of the city. I can't even find time to mow my 1/4 acre lawn, never mind manage a multi-acre property.

This is one of the fears I have about moving out of the city. I can't even find time to mow my 1/4 acre lawn, never mind manage a multi-acre property.
Yeah, I'll have a day or two during the week I can take the bike to work and maybe early mornings on the weekends.
I figure it'll take a weekend to mow and clean up my property...but it is worth it in my opinion.

I got my controls set and tightened. Next will be trying to fix the highway pegs, and a shakedown run, tomorrow or Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom