Get your CSBK Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (Mosport) Triple Header Weekend tickets | GTAMotorcycle.com

Get your CSBK Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (Mosport) Triple Header Weekend tickets

TSC_113

Plan on going as I missed the last 3 to covid & a trip east last year. Unfortunately I can't stay much past noon on Sunday so I'm planning to go down Thursday to make up for it. A practice is almost as good as a race - I just like watching bikes speed by.
Is there a schedule of events?
I noticed they didn't mention demo rides. Often there are few brands set with demo action.

Plan on going as I missed the last 3 to covid & a trip east last year. Unfortunately I can't stay much past noon on Sunday so I'm planning to go down Thursday to make up for it. A practice is almost as good as a race - I just like watching bikes speed by.
Is there a schedule of events?
I noticed they didn't mention demo rides. Often there are few brands set with demo action.
I've heard rumours there may be some demo rides but nothing official as of yet.

Schedule.

I purchased a ticket this morning..to be honest i missed those days with M Taylor/ S Crevier/ F Martin/ k Lacome/ F Trombino/ Klint McBain don't get me wrong i still follow the csbk but def not the same.

Last edited:
You need both the Weekend Super ticket and a General camping ticket if your camping for the 3 days - Correct?

Back
Top Bottom