Carbon emissions | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Carbon emissions

Sure lets go with that.

Lots of words like "might", "likely", "suggests" "could" used in the "study". sounds like BS to me as they list a bunch of other more plausible reasons the speed of the rotation of the earth changes.

Also the poles have a higher gravitational pull, why would water mass all move to the equator from there. If that much mass did move to the equator, all the islands would be underwater by now.

Speaking of entitled carbon spewing.........Every day this woman drives her kid to the end of the driveway and waits for the school bus with the engine running. Rain or shine, hot or cold, the SUV is running. Ditto for the afternoon. Sits idling waiting to pick the kid up when the bus drops it off and drive it back to the house. All 150 ft.

AP1GczPJB7GkaT2nmRECAz8H1IaBrUtqcJ6O4TBmrNlPyrqa1khvbLbj0aWJXab-lNIPUMQ-bpsCj56FFodWtczXcMpkOdNYZe2sa8HbwBumosGgQMIe5pVUNUG7QU0BYefcyQs0T_MreY-JveUM6oVnRtIl=w1097-h733-s-no

AP1GczO5mSg8eVD0XIWEPCpTTiXZyCBjR27hC2CiCYOMCbuz_0ie9bLyuMjJxKn2eSvDUuS5cxVoDZEhOsSwvgmXcUk_rP92oTduC4GYOCIf77aVHUgB9f3ralbjYaD2cxSujJVuSwCC6ScFxHjdjV6KPKQu=w844-h594-s-no

Last edited:
Speaking of entitled carbon spewing.........Every day this woman drives her kid to the end of the driveway and waits for the school bus with the engine running. Rain or shine, hot or cold, the SUV is running. Ditto for the afternoon. Sits idling waiting to pick the kid up when the bus drops it off and drive it back to the house. All 150 ft.

AP1GczPJB7GkaT2nmRECAz8H1IaBrUtqcJ6O4TBmrNlPyrqa1khvbLbj0aWJXab-lNIPUMQ-bpsCj56FFodWtczXcMpkOdNYZe2sa8HbwBumosGgQMIe5pVUNUG7QU0BYefcyQs0T_MreY-JveUM6oVnRtIl=w1097-h733-s-no

AP1GczO5mSg8eVD0XIWEPCpTTiXZyCBjR27hC2CiCYOMCbuz_0ie9bLyuMjJxKn2eSvDUuS5cxVoDZEhOsSwvgmXcUk_rP92oTduC4GYOCIf77aVHUgB9f3ralbjYaD2cxSujJVuSwCC6ScFxHjdjV6KPKQu=w844-h594-s-no
God forbid little Jimmy should have to walk, or, shudder, run home. One of the few things that brings a smile to my face I'd stuck behind a school bus in the country is watching the kids either run down the long driveways with their backpacks swinging behind them, or running over to hug mum or dad if they're being met.

Not to get all old man here, but where I grew up, the elementary school was about 3 km away. There was a bus, but above a certain age, we'd ride our bikes every day we could until it got too cold...

*Shakes fist at cloud*

God forbid little Jimmy should have to walk, or, shudder, run home. One of the few things that brings a smile to my face I'd stuck behind a school bus in the country is watching the kids either run down the long driveways with their backpacks swinging behind them, or running over to hug mum or dad if they're being met.

Not to get all old man here, but where I grew up, the elementary school was about 3 km away. There was a bus, but above a certain age, we'd ride our bikes every day we could until it got too cold...

*Shakes fist at cloud*
They won't pick up or drop off a kid without a parent present anymore here.

Sent from the future

They won't pick up or drop off a kid without a parent present anymore here.

I get that, but driving the kid 150 ft. to the end of the driveway or picking it up and driving it from the road to the house?

The school in the village we had just moved to was 1 km from home. First day of kindergarten -

'You know how to get to the school, right?'
'Yes.'
'I'll have your lunch ready when you get home.'

So little jimmy walks out the farm drive and on Saturday they take the two engines turbo diesel tractor to a pull off . 1500hp and 25 L in 150ft .
We got bigger problems than entitled moms and kids.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

So little jimmy walks out the farm drive and on Saturday they take the two engines turbo diesel tractor to a pull off . 1500hp and 25 L in 150ft .
We got bigger problems than entitled moms and kids.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Don’t be messin with my truck and tractor pulls

Wild fire season is about to start. Be careful with potential sources. It was bad in Canada last year, but better in the mainland U.S.

When I lived in G-Town there was always 5-8 mini vans and SUV's idling away waiting for the bus on my street. They almost blocked the intersection as they could not park and would go full Karen mode if you asked them to move to a safer location...

Back
Top Bottom