Buell Super Cruiser | GTAMotorcycle.com

Buell Super Cruiser

Meh, I would just sooner get an r9t

I've had a soft spot for performance cruisers since 1987 when harley released the FXR-SP, and almost bought one in 1989 when Cycle World east had one on the floor. They were an HD dealer at the time.

Years ago David Edwards built a sporting twin-shock dyna that I thought was pretty cool, though as I recall he when a step too far by removing the electric start and added a kick start kit.

As much as I like them, they're just not going to work for me though. Too heavy and ungainly and not enough Me-specific performance for the dollar.

As for this one, it looks like they're still peddling the oil in swingarm and the perimeter front disc. I'd rather have a twin shock dyna with Storz suspension and somebody's engine work, and I'm with Bigpoppa; no dealer = no bueno.

Had to bail at the 45 second mark when the guy says "this is what were all trying to build and you built it"
Really we're all trying to build an ugly bike??
I got to 43 seconds.

I bailed after, "It's almost like riding a motocross bike on the street."

.........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

A 450lb. raked out motocross bike. Apparently he's never seen a supermoto or supermoto inspired street bike.

At the same time, it's handy for me when they telegraph (what I consider) their lack of credibility early on in the video.

Scratching me head here and I’m a Buell owner.

I like muscle cruisers, V-Rod, V-Max, Rocket, Diavel etc. even the air cooled bikes FXR and Lowrider S.

Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. I think Buell could be an interesting motorcycle company. Compete with Italian and Japanese and Brits with bikes riders want. Taking a 80’s Honda Shadow or Magna and Americanize it for 2024 doesn’t seem like a good thing in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom