BMW M1000R Daily Rider review | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW M1000R Daily Rider review

at around 26 mins, he suggests "I wouldnt reccomend it over a ktm V twin, or aprilia/ducati V4"
Lets be real, this is the bike he really needs:
1710008156031.png

Some people are feeding back that the 1390 is so powerful that it can be a little boring. Like the motorcycle is daunted by nothing, with the newly expanded rev range etc., it's actually too capable. I don't see that as a barrier myself...

Got to admit, the M1000R is a cool super hooligan for track work but I have to feel it doesn't have the spark of the KTM or the V4s, as he says.

Even the tuono, which sounds amazing, is basically a race weapon, it feels so out of place on the street.
Fast speeds feel like parking lot speeds.
Like driving your f-16 around the driveway.
And its so refined.

I imagine the ducati v4 is much the same but without the glorious sound.

For anyone with street riding aspirations(as well as occasional track), its KTM, followed by the MT10 imo.

Every single review and thing that I read or watch tells you that you do not want this bike. Buy the S1000R.

I don't really want an S1000R. :(
1*4aVBhXNO2Nv7ucDDESBXdw.jpeg

I imagine the ducati v4 is much the same but without the glorious sound.
i can definitely tell you the sound was glorious!

Every single review and thing that I read or watch tells you that you do not want this bike. Buy the S1000R.

I don't really want an S1000R. :(
Well they are more than likely taking the stance of: "it's 95% the same bike, just save your money."

you don't buy this thing to save money.

if your heart wants one than go get it!

Back
Top Bottom