Bad accident near Haliburton? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bad accident near Haliburton?

NuggyBuggy

Site Supporter
Was riding westbound on 503 just west of Gooderham and turned to go north on Glamorgan. A couple of people who were standing beside their car waved me down. I thought they needed help but they told me there was a big bike accident about 10 km up the road. As they described it, there were a bunch of Harleys in pieces in the middle of the road. They said the cops were trying to keep people from the area. I stifled my morbid curiosity and turned around.

A little while later I was westbound on 118 just east of Halliburton and saw a guy in a truck on the north end of Glamorgan blocking traffic and standing in the road. I figured he was doing the same thing.

Anybody know what happened?

I think wb's link was a previous tragedy. Sadly, the link for the recent crash doesn't have better news. Rip rider and best wishes to another in hospital.

According to police, the crash involving two motorcycles and a passenger vehicle happened late Sunday morning on Glamorgan Road.

Two people were airlifted via Ornge air ambulance to a trauma centre for medical attention.

Police say as a result of the collision, a 48-year-old was later pronounced dead. The other person suffered serious but non-life-threatening injuries.

Last edited:
Was riding westbound on 503 just west of Gooderham and turned to go north on Glamorgan. A couple of people who were standing beside their car waved me down. I thought they needed help but they told me there was a big bike accident about 10 km up the road. As they described it, there were a bunch of Harleys in pieces in the middle of the road. They said the cops were trying to keep people from the area. I stifled my morbid curiosity and turned around.

A little while later I was westbound on 118 just east of Halliburton and saw a guy in a truck on the north end of Glamorgan blocking traffic and standing in the road. I figured he was doing the same thing.

Anybody know what happened?
The riders are good friends of mine. Sadly one is on life support.

Back
Top Bottom