Back into riding | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Back into riding

yup not all about price ! don't mind traveling a bit for good service also someone you can trust is the most important thing.

I've been seriously considering either 19/20 tracer 900 gt looks like a good fit has cruise control heated grips and more stable due to longer swingarm compared to the f09. Just saw for sale online a 2020 bmw f 900 xr with 10000 km on it , from what I've read it looks prettty comparable to the tracer. Anybody out there have experience with the F 900 xr ?

I've been seriously considering either 19/20 tracer 900 gt looks like a good fit has cruise control heated grips and more stable due to longer swingarm compared to the f09. Just saw for sale online a 2020 bmw f 900 xr with 10000 km on it , from what I've read it looks prettty comparable to the tracer. Anybody out there have experience with the F 900 xr ?
Had the inline 4 version (s1000xr). Very good do everything bike but you had to wind it out for the fun stuff. As I recall the f900xr is a parallel twin, probably better bottom end. But the tracer is going to be hard to beat.

Upkeep on the Yamaha will also be more wallet friendly. I say stick with the tracer.

Any opinions on the v strom 800 ( street bias version ) I'm still considering the v strom 650 but the 800 is not much more money and wondering if worth considering ? From what I understand the engine is new compared to the 650 v twin that's been around for ever lol and appears to be bullet proof. I really like Tracer 900, the gt would be nice with the cruise control but for me and the kind of riding I will be doing its probably not worth the extra money ? I should probably just go for the 2015 fj09 flash the ecu and call it a day , it would also save me some money I could use for upgrades, gear etc . I'm driving myself nuts just trying to be as informed as possible before I pull the trigger.

Any opinions on the v strom 800 ( street bias version ) I'm still considering the v strom 650 but the 800 is not much more money and wondering if worth considering ? From what I understand the engine is new compared to the 650 v twin that's been around for ever lol and appears to be bullet proof. I really like Tracer 900, the gt would be nice with the cruise control but for me and the kind of riding I will be doing its probably not worth the extra money ? I should probably just go for the 2015 fj09 flash the ecu and call it a day , it would also save me some money I could use for upgrades, gear etc . I'm driving myself nuts just trying to be as informed as possible before I pull the trigger.
vstrom will be a boring experience compared to the tracer/fj. if you want to smile every time you open the throttle, get the yamaha.

Back
Top Bottom