Anyone around me? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone around me?

UkrainianRider

I won't be hitting the road with a bike until the first week of April, but I'm curious if there are any fellow riders in my area.

I'm in the Caledon area, and my days off are only Mondays and Tuesdays, unfortunately. However, I'm looking forward to taking morning rides on warm days before 11 AM any day of the week or weekend.

My ideal trips would involve heading up north, especially on Airport Road, for some breathtaking scenery. But I'll also be making frequent trips towards Burlington to visit family.

If you're up for it, let me know! Perhaps we can plan some rides together in the future!

Blister Wide body kit with rocket bunny wing and BN-sports hood. (off in the picture)
Fiberglass doors and trunk
Custom painted 59 north wheels front and rear with 285/35/18 Valino Pergea tires.
Windows are all polycarbonate.
That's the exterior of it.

Interior is pretty much Motec.
Motec M150 ecu
Motec PDM
Motec Dash
Motec Control Panel
Sparco Seats + Harness.
Sparco extinguisher system
Tilton Pedal box.

Suspension is simply Bigem custom coilovers and full wisefab front and rear.

The fun part is the
Drivetrain and Engine.

Samsonas RS90 5 speed.
Custom 3.5 inch aluminum driveshaft.
Winter quick change
Wisefab Axles
D2 big brake kit front and rear.

Its has a 2JZ-GTE VVT-i 3.4L Brian Crower stroker.
Martelius exhaust manifold and full 4inch thin RST exhaust.
Ross performance full dry sump kit
Plazmaman intake with nitrous outlet kit so you can choose between anit-lag or NOS.
Rear radiator with large fans and water pump
and a Garrett G35-1050 turbo :) Pushing 870HP and 1000nm from HUBS.

We might be on the wrong page for this topic lol

What track or road course are you running? Is it a drifting car or time trials?

We might be on the wrong page for this topic lol
Could i nudge you to make your own thread for your build in a more appropriate forum? Others would likely love to chime in on it.

I'm 4 on 4 off work schedule, When the weather is more than a day here or there, I would be up for a run

I'm in Guelph and often ride out that way. Plus I'm self employed so my hours are more flexible. Shoot me a PM next time you're going for a ride!

I’m usually around, but who knows what early April will be like

If only Brampton wasn't in between Suaga and Caledon I wouldn't mind a detour from work now and then. I heard the backroads of Caledon are a pleasant ride.

Back
Top Bottom