Danforth shooter's brother had enough chemicals to kill 2million people | GTAMotorcycle.com

Danforth shooter's brother had enough chemicals to kill 2million people

If they class that as a chemical weapon then you have to class ibuprofen as a chemical weapon too. That’s ****** journalism from the school of ****** journalism. If you watch that all the time your brain will rot.

Are you sure about that? It wasn’t hard to find out how much ibuprofen it would take to kill a person vs what we already know about drugs like heroine which can kill with one syringe. This **** is 5000 times stronger!! Where is your logic?

The LD50 or lethal dose for 50% of humans is not determined. Other mammals range from 600 to 1400 mg per kilogram of body weight. That would mean 3 to 7 200 mg tablets for every kilogram they weigh. If we assume humans would fall into that range a 70 kg man would need to take somewhere between 210 and 490 pills to have a 50% likelyhood of dying. However given the stomach irritation it would cause it is highly likely that the bulk of the injested pills would be vomited before being absorbed. So the end result would most likely be the other reactions caused by an excessive dose of ibuprofen.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Are you sure about that? It wasn’t hard to find out how much ibuprofen it would take to kill a person vs what we already know about drugs like heroine which can kill with one syringe. This **** is 5000 times stronger!! Where is your logic?

Most of his posts in these threads recently are all false analogies. I'm waiting for the "we should ban sporks, then" post.

Cherry picking the facts, skewing them based on a blatant political leaning (which makes it basically an opinion piece right there, not news), scary music, false equivalencies, questioning police tactics (yeah, they didn't release his name right away, not an uncommon thing in the process of a major investigation), and the "OMG ISIS ISIS ISIS OMG OMG OMG!" narrative.

This is not "journalism" as she suggests, this is a few facts mixed in with a healthy dose of paranoia all mixed together with a healthy fixing of guessswork, assumptions, and unfounded predictions into a "OMG muslim ISIS terrorist, thanks Liberals!" piece of garbage that people willingly lap up as "journalism".

Geezus, even "The Rebel" fired her for being too much of a whackjob. If that doesn't tell you how little you should pay attention to her "journalism", nothing will.

I suggest anyone who takes this person even remotely seriously read up on her overt racism and neo-nazi ties. You dirty yourself even giving her the light of day as someone you pay attention to.

Most of his posts in these threads recently are all false analogies. I'm waiting for the "we should ban sporks, then" post.

I apologise for not having the time to explain them to you.

The drug in question is a modified version of a drug given to patients to render them immune to pain while limbs are reset etc. This version is used as an illegal street drug. It’s not designed to kill otherwise you’d not make too much money from repeat customers. Death is a side effect from a low therapeutic index as opposed to death from a reasonable therapeutic index from ibuprofen, another drug, not designed to kill but which, at higher doses can. How does crow taste?

This news item was junk journalism.

The LD50 or lethal dose for 50% of humans is not determined. Other mammals range from 600 to 1400 mg per kilogram of body weight. That would mean 3 to 7 200 mg tablets for every kilogram they weigh. If we assume humans would fall into that range a 70 kg man would need to take somewhere between 210 and 490 pills to have a 50% likelyhood of dying. However given the stomach irritation it would cause it is highly likely that the bulk of the injested pills would be vomited before being absorbed. So the end result would most likely be the other reactions caused by an excessive dose of ibuprofen.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Therapeutic index. Many drugs have a large difference between the dose required to kill and the dose required for the desired activity. This illegal street drug has a very little difference between the two so it’s not as useful as a therapeutic. Digitalis, given for heart disease is similar. All drugs are toxic at a certain level, some levels are lower than others.

I apologise for not having the time to explain them to you.

The drug in question is a modified version of a drug given to patients to render them immune to pain while limbs are reset etc. This version is used as an illegal street drug. It’s not designed to kill otherwise you’d not make too much money from repeat customers. Death is a side effect from a low therapeutic index as opposed to death from a reasonable therapeutic index from ibuprofen, another drug, not designed to kill but which, at higher doses can. How does crow taste?

This news item was junk journalism.

LOL. Why not focus on the facts presented instead of the journalist? Didn't like the music? CBC does the same thing. Yes, she's speculating about the possible use of the drug. But what was he doing with that much of it? No, carfentanil is not ibuprofen, it's lethal stuff that can be absorbed through the skin. He had kilos of it, along with lots of guns, those are facts. The terrorist was in Afghanistan prior to the shooting, another fact. The man who wrote the family press release did work for the Liberals. That's a known fact. She didn't make that up. You and the other left apologists would be better off saying "I know those are facts, but I just don't like them".

https://castlecraig.co.uk/resources/drugs/types-of-drugs/opioids-painkillers/carfentanil/

When it comes to things like this, people need to ask questions. There are some who don't like those questions. That's too bad.

LOL. Why not focus on the facts presented instead of the journalist? Didn't like the music? CBC does the same thing. Yes, she's speculating about the possible use of the drug. But what was he doing with that much of it? No, carfentanil is not ibuprofen, it's lethal stuff that can be absorbed through the skin. He had kilos of it, along with lots of guns, those are facts. The terrorist was in Afghanistan prior to the shooting, another fact. The man who wrote the family press release did work for the Liberals. That's a known fact. She didn't make that up. You and the other left apologists would be better off saying "I know those are facts, but I just don't like them".

https://castlecraig.co.uk/resources/drugs/types-of-drugs/opioids-painkillers/carfentanil/

When it comes to things like this, people need to ask questions. There are some who don't like those questions. That's too bad.

He's a drug dealer...he’s in a coma from his own product. Carfentanil, a street drug, is a pretty pricey way to try to kill people and there’s a ton of cheaper ways that are less detectable.

Yes ask questions...but when things walk like ducks and talk like ducks sometimes they are just ducks....even if they are brown.

Street level dealer with over 12 million in drug does not make sense . There is more to this story .

He's a drug dealer...he’s in a coma from his own product. Carfentanil, a street drug, is a pretty pricey way to try to kill people and there’s a ton of cheaper ways that are less detectable.

Yes ask questions...but when things walk like ducks and talk like ducks sometimes they are just ducks....even if they are brown.

Well, I suppose that depends on what colour glasses you wear.

the real story here
is something needs to be done
to curtail China exporting death

apparently you can still get this stuff online
although Canada Border Security is getting much better at intercepting

here's a story from NYT
for $750, can get five million fatal doses of this stuff
delivered to your door

the potential profit gain for drug dealers is obvious
sounds like brother was not as careful with the stuff as needed be

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/04/opinion/carfentanil-fentanyl-opioid-crisis.html

the real story here
is something needs to be done
to curtail China exporting death

apparently you can still get this stuff online
although Canada Border Security is getting much better at intercepting

here's a story from NYT
for $750, can get five million fatal doses of this stuff
delivered to your door

the potential profit gain for drug dealers is obvious
sounds like brother was not as careful with the stuff as needed be

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/04/opinion/carfentanil-fentanyl-opioid-crisis.html

An other speculation might ask if the Chinese are waging a revengist opium war in retaliation for their "century of humiliation" at the hands of the British Empire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

Well, I suppose that depends on what colour glasses you wear.

What colour are yours?

It was 42KG. It wasn't a tractor trailer or a U-Haul or something full of the stuff as some seem to perceive.

Just because of the potency people are focusing on the number of people it could have killed instead of the fact it was only....42KG.

For comparative purposes, drug runners would bring that sort of weight across the border in a single trip..in a car. There's no shortage of cases of much more weight in various illegal products being seized for that matter in single seizure.

Until the facts come out, assuming people are actually interested in reading (and believing them, the harder part it seems nowadays when what they WANT to believe gets in the way of the facts) these assumptions on what he had it all for are just that...assumptions.

But hey, despite the facts that show no attachment to ISIS and the brother in question had a track record of being a dealer...it's ISIS, right?

What colour are yours?

It was 42KG. It wasn't a tractor trailer or a U-Haul or something full of the stuff as some seem to perceive.

Just because of the potency people are focusing on the number of people it could have killed instead of the fact it was only....42KG.

For comparative purposes, drug runners would bring that sort of weight across the border in a single trip..in a car. There's no shortage of cases of much more weight in various illegal products being seized for that matter in single seizure.

Until the facts come out, assuming people are actually interested in reading (and believing them, the harder part it seems nowadays when what they WANT to believe gets in the way of the facts) these assumptions on what he had it all for are just that...assumptions.

But hey, despite the facts that show no attachment to ISIS and the brother in question had a track record of being a dealer...it's ISIS, right?

I don't believe it was ISIS. The shooting was likely ISIS inspired. What the "drug dealer's" motives were remains unclear, but the potential for catastrophe is alarming and suspicious. 42k's of carfentanil is not like a truckload of cocaine or pot. As for the shooter, like a lot of these guys, I'll suggest that he was just an unstable personality who got sucked into the romance of fighting for a phony cause. Perhaps it was just an excuse to act out a demented fantasy. But 14 people were still shot and 2 people are dead. I don't see a lot of assumptions, just questions and speculation. It's what happens when there are no answers.

For anyone that’s a history buff the opium wars are incredibly interesting. There’s connections to the American civil war and the Vietnam war too.

Back
Top Bottom