I need mobile mechanic that can do a swingarm service on site in King Township. | GTAMotorcycle.com

I need mobile mechanic that can do a swingarm service on site in King Township.

canuckerjay

Site Supporter
Hi everyone;

Haven't been here in a while. I got hit a while back and haven't yet recovered. The bike I was riding that day was totalled. This is about my other ride, an 05 V-Star 1100 Custom. I was in the middle of a swingarm service when I got hit. I had everything apart and had just removed the rear wheel the day before. I need the rest of it done but I'm still on two crutches and have chronic pain and stamina issues.

So specifically I am looking for a mechanic that is mobile, can work either in my garage (the bike is currently on a makeshift wood stand just to get the wheels off the ground) or on the driveway (plenty of room to park a trailer if need be).

As I wrote the rear wheel is off and whoever does this can get right to the swingarm service, then properly re-install the rear wheel straight and I believe I can handle the rest.

I tried uploading a pic of the thing but the site isn't allowing me to. But I can email pics to whomever once we commit to the job.
BUT! Know this: it might not retain value like a domestic but dude this is my baby, I've done a lot to this thing and custom painted it twice. I've done all my own fixes before this and know the bike very well inside and out. I need someone who can respect this. Scratches and dings can't be tolerated but good honest work at a fair price will be greatly appreciated and promoted.

If anyone knows of a good mobile mechanic or if one reads this please get in touch. I'd like to get a ballpark figure on $ and when someone could be available to do it. Oh, yeah, I'm just a couple mins from hwy 400/Lloydtown Aurora Road.

Thanks for reading. Hope everyone has a fun safe season.

Glad to hear you are recovering. Another vote for Frekeyguy as your best bet.

EDIT:
Did you get in another wreck, or are you still on crutches from summer 2016??

Glad to hear you are recovering. Another vote for Frekeyguy as your best bet.

EDIT:
Did you get in another wreck, or are you still on crutches from summer 2016??

Still. Thanks, I'll make contact. If he's super-busy is there anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom