Ugliest motorcycle of all time ? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ugliest motorcycle of all time ?

A 1950's Avon streamliner fairing mounted on anything,
and here's the perfect riding apparel for it:
OBM-April-2018-p16.jpg

$4700 is a little high.But it is a really good bike.The 2v motor is as simple as they get.Almost as good as BMW's old airhead.

On second thought....the Apex deal includes the ducati luggage and full termi system.All it needs is a real headlite.

with luggage and termi and heated grips , add LED spotlights and its a very good bike, and I'll bet less than $4700. would buy it right now. But there is the fact its still a bit ugly on the front end.

Close, but I was thinking of this one:
la-triumph-thunderbird-avec-un-carenage-avon-streamliner-booklands-special-qui-remporte-le-concours-de-style.jpg

Close, but I was thinking of this one:
la-triumph-thunderbird-avec-un-carenage-avon-streamliner-booklands-special-qui-remporte-le-concours-de-style.jpg

I think that's kinda dope... I wish there was more Art Deco motorcycle stuff

It did echo the style of the time,
:| unfortunately it also echoed the sound of the motorcycle for the rider, impaired headlight functionality and drastically reduced the bikes turning radius. ... but there is a really nice looking speed twin under there somewhere.

When I'm old enough for a heavy cruiser it will be a Rune. You can find garage queens for <$20K, most have less than 10K on the clock.

The Rune was well ahead of it`s time . When it was made it was said Honda lost money on each bike made .

looks like a Wing in cruiser clothing
was there more to it than that?

Not much was shared from the GL1800.I think it had individual throttle bodies and a freed up exhaust.The gearbox was changed for the change in power. Suspension front and rear were proprietary rune.Esp the front.I had a chance to take one "round the block".It was much quicker than my 1800.But the ergos were terrible.

looks like a Wing in cruiser clothing
was there more to it than that?

A classic custom bike from the factory from the east . I looked on Kijiji today only one for sale at 25K .

Not much was shared from the GL1800.I think it had individual throttle bodies and a freed up exhaust.The gearbox was changed for the change in power. Suspension front and rear were proprietary rune.Esp the front.I had a chance to take one "round the block".It was much quicker than my 1800.But the ergos were terrible.

A classic custom bike from the factory from the east . I looked on Kijiji today only one for sale at 25K .

thanks guys
agree it looks like it could appreciate
unlike a Fury
which really looks like a disposable attempt at an American bike
Rune is not trying to be something else

thanks guys
agree it looks like it could appreciate
unlike a Fury
which really looks like a disposable attempt at an American bike
Rune is not trying to be something else

I would probably pick one up if it was reasonably priced .

Last edited:
I've always thought the Katana was awful. Plus overweight and under powered.

The Hayabusa looks like a Katana that has been tossed down the ugly tree.

ZX1400 is another one. WTF, fire that design team.

Nailed it!

Back
Top Bottom