Change Genders for affordable insurance | GTAMotorcycle.com

Change Genders for affordable insurance

bigpoppa

If there's a shred of evidence this is actually true this "loophole" will be slammed shut tout de suite but the insurance industry and their partners, government.

Insurers have practiced gender discrimination for decades and have been given a free pass by governments and human rights commissions. They'll figure out a way to make "gender fluidity" a non-thing for them.

Things are changing, if you see who is in government now(Trudeau etc) and what rules/laws that get instituted now days...

If someone gets even a whif of discrimination based on this, there will be so many flying lawsuits the underwriters will be begging on their knees.

Ultimately, they will get their end(cover their ***, because male = risk) so they will make up on one end what they lose in gender equality other end

Things are changing, if you see who is in government now(Trudeau etc) and what rules/laws that get instituted now days...

If someone gets even a whif of discrimination based on this, there will be so many flying lawsuits the underwriters will be begging on their knees.

Ultimately, they will get their end(cover their ***, because male = risk) so they will make up on one end what they lose in gender equality other end

This (Age and sex discrimination) has probably been to the supreme court and the insurers won. Do we get a round two?

Finally someone taking advantage of the insanity of liberals and their gender politics!
And yes, you can indeed keep all your body parts and still call yourself the opposite gender OR a whole new gender. Pick one of Trudeau's 30+ genders collection.
This girl actually did it to prove that very point
[video=youtube;gGpZSefYvwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM[/video]

Finally someone taking advantage of the insanity of liberals and their gender politics!
And yes, you can indeed keep all your body parts and still call yourself the opposite gender OR a whole new gender. Pick one of Trudeau's 30+ genders collection.
This girl actually did it to prove that very point
[video=youtube;gGpZSefYvwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM[/video]
What about washroom and/or locker room situation? Wonder how that works ...

What about washroom and/or locker room situation? Wonder how that works ...

I think the way it works in Canada now is this. If you identify as a female and your ID says youre a female, you are legally allowed to use a female washroom even if youre 100% man! Scary times specially for anyone with kids!

I think the way it works in Canada now is this. If you identify as a female and your ID says youre a female, you are legally allowed to use a female washroom even if youre 100% man! Scary times specially for anyone with kids!

no urinals in the womens washroom. don't see any problem. why scary?

what is the big concern with this?

do you think pedophiles are gonna lurk in bathrooms
after being confirmed in their new gender (and getting a sweet deal on auto insurance) ?

and this risk can be eliminated by not allowing them to change gender on their DL?

hint: criminals don't go to the government first
to make sure the documentation is all in a row

Ill have a hard time remembering 30 genders now...Was it Zee? or Xer? How do you pronounce it again?

Hope I dont get sued for it

what is the big concern with this?

do you think pedophiles are gonna lurk in bathrooms
after being confirmed in their new gender (and getting a sweet deal on auto insurance) ?

and this risk can be eliminated by not allowing them to change gender on their DL?

hint: criminals don't go to the government first
to make sure the documentation is all in a row

If people are going to change genders for insurance, a paedophile will sure spend a $100 to perv around in womens washrooms (or men. Not all paedophile are male).

And yes, that is a really big concern. If i had a little daughters, i wouldnt want a man registered as a woman lurking around the washroom next to her!

most molesters are known to the family....

if this is scaring you, perhaps you should seek out a professional on this subject. could be very informative. and THEN go speak w your children.

Last edited:
If people are going to change genders for insurance, a paedophile will sure spend a $100 to perv around in womens washrooms (or men. Not all paedophile are male).

And yes, that is a really big concern. If i had a little daughters, i wouldnt want a man registered as a woman lurking around the washroom next to her!

pervs don't ask permission

Back
Top Bottom