Panigale intro @ Apex | GTAMotorcycle.com

Panigale intro @ Apex

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Photography is not my expertise.But what an awesome party put on by Apex.Lots of food and drinks.Thanks Apex for a great time! Oh and the "Pani" if ****ing awesome!!!!
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

[video=youtube;nv96W1pS6V4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv96W1pS6V4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Nice intro. GP's is tomorrow and they had the bike on the floor under the cover this afternoon. That should be a great turnout as well.

I was at GP last night for their intro. Crazy bike (though I had seen it at the Toronto show). I'll post a pic later (it's on my phone & I'm lazy). I spent a good deal of the evening talking myself into and out of buying one of the streetfighters they had there.

I was at GP last night for their intro. Crazy bike (though I had seen it at the Toronto show). I'll post a pic later (it's on my phone & I'm lazy). I spent a good deal of the evening talking myself into and out of buying one of the streetfighters they had there.

I am getting mine in a few weeks, I'll let you know how big of a boner i end up getting.

848 sf - ordered ... last friday.

there's been so much hype with this bike and when i finally saw it in person i didnt give a crap lol

Back
Top Bottom