Leafs Playoff thread | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Leafs Playoff thread

I can’t get over the fact they still give quality minutes to Jake Gardiner. He is terrible, minus 3 last night and he no clue what is going on with the game . Really the Bruins should have swept the series, only one or two periods the Leafs were actually the better team . Face offs Boston dominated also, no toughness with Leafs, only Kadri seemed to be interested in finishing a check. Team has solid foundations with the youth movement, I’m sure they will be many moves over the off season.

The blue line needs help and they really need a veteran or two that are leadership guys. It is great to have lots of youth but one thing I noted, when Boston tied it up most of the faces on the bench looked defeated not determined (and at this point the game was just tied!). Common problem seen many times in junior hockey, this is where a true mature leadership on the ice will pay-off.

They don't need to sell the farm to get it, but they need to find it.

Hainsey, Marleau, Plekanec? 2 of 3 wear the A iirc.

I can’t get over the fact they still give quality minutes to Jake Gardiner. He is terrible, minus 3 last night and he no clue what is going on with the game . Really the Bruins should have swept the series, only one or two periods the Leafs were actually the better team . Face offs Boston dominated also, no toughness with Leafs, only Kadri seemed to be interested in finishing a check. Team has solid foundations with the youth movement, I’m sure they will be many moves over the off season.

I would say Polak is always game to throw his weight around, Reilly was stepping it up the last 5 games. Matt Martin?

Polak has the right idea but is old and slow.. Dermott has the right Idea and should be good Reilly is good

Hainsey is a coin toss IMO

Zaitsev and Gardner are very good players!. But they take way too many chances that cause clear scoring opportunities for the opposition consistently... We need some DEFENDERS.

NOW HERE IS THE BREAKING NEWS

Some one I work with
Knows a guy.., :) who is best friends with drew doughty ‘s agent and the agent told him that drew is coming to toronto next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom