Abandoned SV650? Alpinestar Logo on Swingarm | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Abandoned SV650? Alpinestar Logo on Swingarm

Wonder if it’s the same bike I saw a couple of years ago.

48597eb276a701fdc8cdf6862fc9d7fb.jpg

I can buy it for $2,000 and spend 500 dollars putting it on the road. Leave my phone number on the seat for me.

And who are you planning on giving the $2000 to?

If it was the Blue SV650 on Peter near Richmond, with the alpinestars sticker on swingarm, it is now gone. Saw it less than a week ago tho.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Yes, that was the SV, which is indeed now gone. I was going to call it in but it disappeared before I got to to it. Hopefully it is in a better place now.

Once upon a time, i was working downtown for a while in middle of summer - there was an abandoned
Duc Diavel on the lowest level of underground parking collecting dust...flat rear tire, no plate...
I think it was black, but wasnt sure
as it had a thick layer or dust and grime on it...I thought " What a waste..." May or may not be stolen,
but i thought building security will eventually report it, so i just went on about my business...

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Once upon a time, i was working downtown for a while in middle of summer - there was an abandoned
Duc Diavel on the lowest level of underground parking collecting dust...flat rear tire, no plate...
I think it was black, but wasnt sure
as it had a thick layer or dust and grime on it...I thought " What a waste..." May or may not be stolen,
but i thought building security will eventually report it, so i just went on about my business...

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
You're a horrible story teller.

Yes, that was the SV, which is indeed now gone. I was going to call it in but it disappeared before I got to to it. Hopefully it is in a better place now.
I don't wanna state the most probable situation, but someone saw this thread and now has a trackday SV

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

I don't wanna state the most probable situation, but someone saw this thread and now has a trackday SV

If that is the case then try to see the glass as being half-full than half empty.

1. The SV is being used for what it was meant for. Riding. (Although if it was stolen then karma will come back).
2. The owner, if he/she abandoned it to claim insurance then they will get the claim.
3. The race track operators have +1 customer.
4. Other motorcyclists can park in the now available parking space.
5. The police have one less case to pursue/paperwork.

Anyway, the point is it had been there for quite some time and it was going to disappear one way or another. Sad overall.

@UncleBC I'm hoping it was a case of someone forgot where they parked it and this thread reminded them

I tore my Achilles tendon and have been in a cast for 8 weeks. 2 more to go, then rehab. Hope my bike is still parked where I left it when I'm we'll enough to ride again.

Back
Top Bottom