Cop in a skate park | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cop in a skate park

Slippery concrete plus running out of realestate = oops.

He’s never going to live that one down.

Good technique on picking up the bike though.

That would have been awesome if he managed to jump the shred rail :headbang:

I noticed that the skate park had not been closed for police use
and the azzhat abused his position to ride a motor vehicle where they should not be
and nearly dumped his bike into a group of kids

sort of on topic
6 cops trying to launch a zodiac
what could go wrong ??

[video=youtube;wucboi_066A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wucboi_066A[/video]

sort of on topic
what could go wrong ??

Ugh, where the hell were the safety chains designed to prevent that exact thing from happening?

Reminds me of this video. Classic example of what happens when you put people in charge of things outside their area of expertise.

[video=youtube;j_eH229fMfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_eH229fMfM[/video]

Ugh, where the hell were the safety chains designed to prevent that exact thing from happening?
]

They also had the feont wheel down. I was wondering if it was a gag attempt gone wrong. The level of incompetence was very high if real.

A friend was in a cabin cruise rafted up with 3 other boats in simcoe when a police boat crashed into them putting a hole in one of the boats and then took off. They filed a report but were told that "there were no police boats in the area at that time". Cock *******.

Last edited:
I have a boat story of near (probably $1M) disaster from about 5 years ago on Lake Simcoe. Also someone way out of their league. But that's another story.

yup....tongue jack was down, safety chains disconnected
I'm thinking it was a miscommunication
one or more of the cops thought that was the way you launch a boat?
based on the one taking a header into the bushes, don't think it's fake

the other 2 crash stories: yup, the blue wall covers up all

last story
one of my nephews got a ticket last summer for open alcohol in a vessel
he was in a fooking canoe, in the middle of nowhere
MFers took his cooler too, free beer for the OPP that weekend

They also had the feont wheel down. I was wondering if it was a gag attempt gone wrong. The level of incompetence was very high if real.

A friend was in a cabin cruise rafted up with 3 other boats in simcoe when a police boat crashed into them putting a hole in one of the boats and then took off. They filed a report but were told that there were no police boats in the area at that time. Cock *******.

"then took off"

I was waiting in traffic at the lights on Eglinton Ave West at Kennedy Rd/ Central Pkwy East in Missisissauga. I noticed on my right the lights come on from a police car. A car going south through the intersection must of panic and stopped, just pass the intersection and was hit from behind. It wasn't a big hit but could definitely hear it and remember the car truck popped up when it was hit.
The police car just "took off" didn't brother to see if anyone was hurt.

I noticed that the skate park had not been closed for police use
and the azzhat abused his position to ride a motor vehicle where they should not be
and nearly dumped his bike into a group of kids

sort of on topic
what could go wrong ??

[video=youtube;wucboi_066A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wucboi_066A[/video]

Must be super cops...no life jackets either

yup....tongue jack was down, safety chains disconnected
I'm thinking it was a miscommunication
one or more of the cops thought that was the way you launch a boat?
based on the one taking a header into the bushes, don't think it's fake

I don't think the vid is fake, but maybe one of the bright sparks on the ground thought that it would be funny to let the boat roll down the ramp. They didn't anticipate it may turn on the way down.

"then took off"

I was waiting in traffic at the lights on Eglinton Ave West at Kennedy Rd/ Central Pkwy East in Missisissauga. I noticed on my right the lights come on from a police car. A car going south through the intersection must of panic and stopped, just pass the intersection and was hit from behind. It wasn't a big hit but could definitely hear it and remember the car truck popped up when it was hit.
The police car just "took off" didn't brother to see if anyone was hurt.

Happened to my parents on the 401 in Toronto as well. Rear ended by a cop in stop and go traffic. He popped on the cherries, pulled onto the shoulder and took off. They called it in and no officer had reported being in a collision. Without being able to specifically identify which car was involved they were told nothing could be done.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom