Stupid is as stupid does | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupid is as stupid does

hedo2002

Site Supporter
Heard the news story..

Some time this week.

Guy gets nailed for 146 km/h on the 407. Then 10 minutes later gets pulled over by the SAME officer. This time clocked at 133 KM/h. Didn't think he should be ticketed for the second violation as he had already been ticketed...

He now has two appearances on the same day in traffic court...

What a moron

Methinks the courts will not look kindly on this ******. Blatantly giving law the finger doesn't win you any friends.

You can't fix stupid.

The story I heard today on the radio was that he tried to claim he thought the speed limit was 120 the second time he got nabbed. Regardless, even then, he was still speeding.

dumbass.jpg

is that enough to get the Visit Us Now - MTO letter?

offender best get a lawyer for that date
Crown will not be looking for an opportunity for leniency

is that enough to get the Visit Us Now - MTO letter?

offender best get a lawyer for that date
Crown will not be looking for an opportunity for leniency

I wonder if a lawyer will give two for one. Whatever the argument is, it will probably be the same twice.

They are looking at 8 demerit points so no meeting to discuss license suspension (assuming no prior active points on their license).

yeah, don't know about a 2 for 1 deal
but lawyer could meet with the crown before hand
arrange a resolution more favorable for both offenses I think

if offender shows up unprepared and self-represented
acting like an azz-hat (driving behaviour indicates that's a strong possibility)
it could get pretty ugly

I wonder if a lawyer will give two for one. Whatever the argument is, it will probably be the same twice.

They are looking at 8 demerit points so no meeting to discuss license suspension (assuming no prior active points on their license).

Do you know any lawyers who would give you a deal, I don't, shi! they charge you for paperclips. It's nuts.

That's the kind of guy that doesn't care. He'll drive without a license or insurance and probably still be a dick about it.

That's the kind of guy that doesn't care. He'll drive without a license or insurance and probably still be a dick about it.

Anyhow know what make/model of car he was driving?

Why do I suspect it was a BMW or Mercedes?

Heard the news story..

Some time this week.

Guy gets nailed for 146 km/h on the 407. Then 10 minutes later gets pulled over by the SAME officer. This time clocked at 133 KM/h. Didn't think he should be ticketed for the second violation as he had already been ticketed...

He now has two appearances on the same day in traffic court...

What a moron

How does he get done by the SAME officer!!! lol!! the cop was following and he didn't once check his mirrors? lol!

How does he get done by the SAME officer!!! lol!! the cop was following and he didn't once check his mirrors? lol!

10 minutes later, my guess is he got back on the highway after completing his errand and the cop got him a bit further down the road or headed back in the other direction.

According to the news report, the officer, as they were driving along noticed the vehicle ahead getting smaller and smaller, (IE Pulling away), so he clocked him the second time.... Obviously, if this driver is THAT stupid, he has bigger issues than not checking his mirrors...lmao

I knew a guy that got a radar hat trick on Weston Road years back. Nabbed once and sped off and there was a second trap a mile south. Left that one really ****** and hit number three another bit further along.

Same guy, another day says he full stopped at a stop sign but got pulled over for doing a roll through. Got mouthy with the cop and the cop's eyesight improved, noticing that the chick in the front seat was too close to the driver, crowding the driver's seat. More lip ensued and the cop gained eagle vision noticing a broken taillight. Another hat trick.

Back
Top Bottom