Ducati service within Toronto? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducati service within Toronto?

iblastoff

Gonna need my first major service soon on my Scrambler and wondering where I should go.

I called maranello and they didn’t even know my sixty2 has 10k intervals (as opposed to 12k on the 800)

I don’t get how people in Toronto get serviced out in Whitby or Cambridge. How do you guys get back home until your bikes done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gonna need my first major service soon on my Scrambler and wondering where I should go.

I called maranello and they didn’t even know my sixty2 has 10k intervals (as opposed to 12k on the 800)

I don’t get how people in Toronto get serviced out in Whitby or Cambridge. How do you guys get back home until your bikes done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

the service should only take an hour or so, they have coffee and a lounge upstairs, just hang out while it's being done

Had my bike serviced at Maranello recently. They did a good job. Prices were actually reasonable. Depending on the time of year their wait list can be long. I had to book one month in advance.

Had my bike serviced at Maranello recently. They did a good job. Prices were actually reasonable. Depending on the time of year their wait list can be long. I had to book one month in advance.

Can't talk about their service but the people in general are pleasant to deal with. Went to x2 BMW demo days and had a great time dealing with them.

i guess i'll give them a shot again. i just don't like having to tell the service dude what the interval maintenance includes. makes me think they must not do it that often.

called gpbikes and their quote was literally half the price of maranello. gonna have to just bite the bullet and spend the day in whitby i guess!

I have being going to Peninsula Oakville for years. Have 86000 kms on a 2012 Diavel. Recalls/ Services done whilst I am waiting. Craig the mechanic is a great guy. Knows his stuff and a really nice guy.
No complaints from me.

Why don't you try George at Corsa Meccanica. He does valve adjustments on my 796 every 12k. Dufferin and steeles. I find maranello overpriced on everything including parts.

I am not sure how much more the prices are for Maranello compared to other Ducati authorized service centers. I found the prices actually comparable to when I had my kawi serviced at a kawi dealership. For me it was important the service was done properly than if it cost me a little more (within reason).

I've had one of my previous bikes serviced by Corsa before. They are ok, they didn't try to charge for anything extra that wasn't required.

Dont want to complicate things, but I have been using Giovanni Servizio Ducati who is east of Oshawa (yes, further than GP Bikes) for years with great results. You can use CAA to have your bike shipped there or even the shops and then go with a friend to pick it up when complete.
[FONT=&quot]647 800 3484

Railside Performance[/FONT]

+1 for Ken. Ex GPbikes head mechanic and factory trained. You won’t find anyone in Toronto more knowledgable about Ducati.

The folks at Speedworx (Racer5) in Markham do a lot with Ducatis, new and old. I don't own a Ducati but I get by their shop regularly and there are always Ducs in the service area.

Back
Top Bottom