Recommendations for US parcel service | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recommendations for US parcel service

nyx

Been using CBI for years, but their cut hours usually don't work with my schedule anymore.
Anyone has recommendation for another service that has longer open hours? Or used something like a box pickup setup? (http://247parcel.com)

I'll probably still continue using cbi as I occasionally order with no pickup date set, and they store for no additional cost.
TIA

Cross border pickups why drive to the states when you can pickup in Mississauga.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Cross border pickups why drive to the states when you can pickup in Mississauga.

Wish I knew about that place a long time ago ... just signed up. Thx @Scuba Steve!

Damn, never knew about these guys either. They also have a location in Markham.

Can ship parcels through US carriers as well

Because I'm actually planning on being in the states at the same time. I can see cross border working if you don't need to be there.

Damn, never knew about these guys either. They also have a location in Markham.

Can ship parcels through US carriers as well

Shipped a pair of panniers to Texas today through Cross Border Pickups, box was 42lbs and about 20" in each direction. Cost me $82 with insurance.

Excellent price, hopefully it gets there without issue

For comparison I checked the other guys
Canada Post - $170
UPS - $150
FedEx - $195

Back
Top Bottom