Cops on dirt bikes, catching thieves | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cops on dirt bikes, catching thieves

was hoping it was Canada..

but nahh, forget criminals

there's riders with cameras on their helmets!

They were quick too...

Apparently motorcycle theft in UK is even worse than in canada...

Bet there aren't any in Saudi Arabia

Last edited:
You can get paid to take out scooter thieves with your bash plate? :cool: some people have really great jobs.

Cops here would be too scared to scratch/dump their Harley's to even consider something like that.

They were quick too...

Bet there aren't any in Saudi Arabia

I would not ride in Saudi. It is like the wacky races. Spent 2 years in Dhahran. Was as nutty as a fruit cake. For example there are 3 lanes at the traffic lights they would turn it into 6. No such thing as HTA or anything even close. Imagine after a sand storm 100 times worse that Southwood road. Well maybe not 100 times worse, certainly not rideable.
I could drop my wallet on the sidewalk and it would still be there tomorrow. Honour and trust was never a problem.

Different way of life altogether.

I would not ride in Saudi. It is like the wacky races. Spent 2 years in Dhahran. Was as nutty as a fruit cake. For example there are 3 lanes at the traffic lights they would turn it into 6. No such thing as HTA or anything even close. Imagine after a sand storm 100 times worse that Southwood road. Well maybe not 100 times worse, certainly not rideable.
I could drop my wallet on the sidewalk and it would still be there tomorrow. Honour and trust was never a problem.

Different way of life altogether.

Bet it would be fun as hell to rip around the desert/Sand Dunes on a dirt bike and some knobbies :cool:

Bet it would be fun as hell to rip around the desert/Sand Dunes on a dirt bike and some knobbies :cool:

Not sure that you will get any traction. Used to run to the top of a sand dune and run back down straight into the sea. Couldn`t stop even if you wanted too. Plenty of sand dunes. It was called the "Empty Quarter" Runs forever. Sometimes I think when I ride Southwood I think somebody brought it in from Saudi.

They were quick too...

yep, and they are pretty brazen about it.. check out videos on you tube when you're bored. They''ll cut down a telephone pole to get to a bike

Back
Top Bottom