New to the forum, not to riding. | GTAMotorcycle.com

New to the forum, not to riding.

DR650DAN

Hey everyone,
Just joined the forum, as you can see from my name I ride a 2009 Suzuki DR 650 Dual Sport I enjoy all types of riding, I love hitting trails, sigle track and fire roads as well as highway and back country rides, love riding downtown late after the lakeshore and leslie meet up too.
I ride with anyone and everyone, Harleys, Cruisers, Sport Bikes, SuperMotos, Adventure Bikes, Mopeds, Whatever.
E-bikes are pushing it though...
I've been riding off road for over 20yrs but this is only my 2nd year on road (legally)
I'm in Ajax just east of Toronto but I'll come to Niagara or Barrie or Belleville areas if I know I'll have a good ride with someone or a group.
My bike is still stock other than my Sargent Seat, but I'm looking to do full FMF or yoshi exhaust, airbox mod and TM40 Pumper carb among some other things I haven't quite decided on.
Always looking for advice/ideas for mods from people that have or have had this bike.
I've always got my Dewalt radio strapped to the back of my bike which so far I've been told am the only guy around to do this and is how I'm being remembered and recognised which is fine by me. Lol
So if you see me at a meet or something come show me what you ride!
Ride Safe, Ride Hard.

Sent from my SM-G390W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Back
Top Bottom