MotoGP 2018 | Page 40 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

I'm hoping for a backflip tomorrow

And where did petrucci come from... I'm thinking he might get the second Ducati seat after this race

Good run by Ianonne as well

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just watched, beside some repeat of segments for few seconds the sync was good. Excellent quality as usual, looking forward too a kickass race!
Thanks for the report, glad it worked well for you.

I was digging through the video feed to see what the issue is and it's really crazy. Say at the start of Q1, one segment starts to download SUPER slow, before that segment is even close to finished the next segment is due and downloads almost instantly as usual, same with the next one, etc. Eventually that super slow segment finishes and it inserts that in the current video stream, which cause the video to skip back and then forwards gain. Absolutely insane.

It ran with IE. The video jumped straight into Moto2, is there a way to get back to the earlier stuff or did I miss it forever?

Thanks,
Mark

for Win 10 users, although the only use I've had for it prior was to DL another browser
MS Edge does really well with these streams, was designed as an HTML5 browser
IE is usually looking for some updates and BS as it's at end of life

and as for today, another lackluster outing for factory Yamaha
outdone by the hometown boy on a 2 year old M1

kinda sad to see VR46 ending his career this way

Live stream is up! Skip the first 5 mins or so, that's when it starts. Should be no audio/video issues or any skipping (flash/.flv, woot!).

Enjoy!

Live stream is up! Skip the first 5 mins or so, that's when it starts. Should be no audio/video issues or any skipping (flash/.flv, woot!).

Enjoy!

Just got in to watch the last 10 laps of Moto3 and things are looking solid on the m3u8 live stream via VLC, thanks, JC!

Crazy race, Moto3 never fails to entertain! So much overtaking and drama in the end.

Fingers crossed for Mir's first podium (dare I say win?) in Moto2 and confirming why he will get the call up to HRC next year!

After a gripping qualy I thought Zarco was going to take it this weekend, as its not really a Honda track, but after WUP I think Marc has something up his sleeve and will give him a battle for P1.

Last edited:
hi John, I noticed you have stop uploading the races after ROUND 3 (Aragon) on your server, can you re-uploaded please, I would very much appreciated.

thanks

Unfortunate day for ianonne, dovi and zarco
Would have loved to see them fight for podium contention
Nice effort by petrucci
Would like to see lorenzo keep his pace till the end as well

I feel Marquez should sit out a few races

Just got in to watch the last 10 laps of Moto3 and things are looking solid on the m3u8 live stream via VLC, thanks, JC!
Yeah, Marquez in the warmup was NUTS! Thanks for the report on the m3u8 VLC stream, not too many people watch it like that (because you can't skip back/ahead). There MUST be a better player software for the .m3u8 that would let you skip back!

Perfect stream John! And fun race! Mugello next!!!! Yay!
Thanks! Zero dropped frames for the entire 8 hours of streaming today! For the MotoGP race: 43 users on the 1080p stream, 138 on the 720p Montreal stream and 484 on the Feral 720p stream. Flawless :)

hi John, I noticed you have stop uploading the races after ROUND 3 (Aragon) on your server, can you re-uploaded please, I would very much appreciated.
It's just due to how much free time I have. Some very large projects at work have consumed my entire last two weeks and wasn't getting much sleep. We'll see how the next week or two goes, if I suddenly have a lot of free time I can upload all the missing stuff.

Unfortunate day for ianonne, dovi and zarco
Would have loved to see them fight for podium contention
Nice effort by petrucci
Would like to see lorenzo keep his pace till the end as well

I feel Marquez should sit out a few races

yes! was looking like a very competitive race in the beginning
then the 2 guys that had a chance of staying on pace with MM are out

it's looking like if MM qualifies in the front row it's pretty much over
within 2 laps he's in front and slips into cruise control

disciplined race for Rossi, surprise podium for a substandard bike
and same for Petrucci, great race, great discipline
and nice effort from Crutchlow, man he's gotta be sore

Please don't send me a PM asking for links (my PM box is full), but if you ask in the thread either myself or someone else will PM you with the links.

Hello again...

I would appreciate the links to view and download Motogp in a PM. For my work I can not see them live.

Thanks and regards.

Please don't send me a PM asking for links (my PM box is full), but if you ask in the thread either myself or someone else will PM you with the links.

Hello again...

I would appreciate the links to view and download Motogp in a PM. For my work I can not see them live.

Thanks and regards.

Hello,

I did ask the link few posts before and I have not received any answer :)
Can you send it to me please, it would be really appreciated.

Thank a lot again

Mr. John S. Cruiser (not his real name) suffersfrom re-occurring bouts of incarceration, employment and slumber. He will not always be available to fulfill your need. You may have to wait a while.

Yeah, Marquez in the warmup was NUTS! Thanks for the report on the m3u8 VLC stream, not too many people watch it like that (because you can't skip back/ahead). There MUST be a better player software for the .m3u8 that would let you skip back!

Are you talking PC or mobile? JRiver Media Centre lets you do that on PC and it's way quicker than watching through a browser too. I'm not using VLC so I can't compare though

Back
Top Bottom