Return of Ford Nation | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Return of Ford Nation

Half of Ontarians "disapprove" of Ford as leader of the PC party. According to the same polling, the PCs would still have a majority but that could change with every word that comes out of Drug's mouth.

Wow -- this post is classic leftist jibber. Read some of my earlier postings, I talk about how leftists confabulate and distort news (FAKE NEWS) -- altered conclusions and omitted details can sure change the meaning of things. The above post is a cherry pick of the poll details presented out of context, it completely ignores the polls conclusion.

Follow Blackfin's Link. That poll concludes PCs will take 84 seats, NDP 29 and Liberals 11. Somehow that detail was overlooked in her/his posting.

Blackfin, if you put this poll on the desks of all 3 party leaders, only one will be nervous. Her name is not Doug.

How was that detail overlooked? We’re you too upset to read everything? #triggered?

Disclaimer: My wife has been an RN for 24 years.

Remember, not all nursing jobs are in hospitals, so think outside that box.

There are few careers where you come straight out of school and fall into a $100K job with 6 weeks of vacation and a pension from year 1. You have to work your way there. Nursing is no different, so I'm not sure why it's judged by different standards.

Not judging ( wife has been an RN for 34yrs) , worked inside and outside the box, and is now a nurse manager with 2 dozen RN's shes responsible for ( large GTA hospital) , I'm pretty familiar with the industry. And still not jealous. But it is a pretty great pension.

we're a bit off topic, but know who has an easier job than us? everybody.......

How was that detail overlooked? We’re you too upset to read everything? #triggered?
Really?

Take a moment to read the OP post, compare it link to the news release quoted - do you see the conclusion in both or just the original? If you do see it in the pOP post, please point it out to me because I missed it.

Really?

Take a moment to read the OP post, compare it link to the news release quoted - do you see the conclusion in both or just the original? If you do see it in the pOP post, please point it out to me because I missed it.

-OP states as of now the PCs could win a majority but he’s possibly not a Doug fan and weary of Doug possibly tanking the election. OP also states some people less likely to vote for him than other candidates.

-Poll states that as of now the PCs could win a majority but some people don’t like Doug and are less likely to vote for him. Poll also states some people less likely to vote for him than other candidates.

Where’s the fake news, bro?

Further, why did your post calling out the “fake news” omit the fact that the projected election results only reflect the already decided and leaning voters and not the undecided? What was it that you said about omitting facts to support a conclusion?

Last edited:
-OP states as of now the PCs could win a majority but he’s possibly not a Doug fan and weary of Doug possibly tanking the election. OP also states some people less likely to vote for him than other candidates. -Poll states that as of now the PCs could win a majority but some people don’t like Doug and are less likely to vote for him. Poll also states some people less likely to vote for him than other candidates. Where’s the fake news, bro? Further, why did your post calling out the “fake news” omit the fact that the projected election results only reflect the already decided and leaning voters and not the undecided? What was it that you said about omitting facts to support a conclusion?
So you're stating that he should restate everything that the first poster had already stated? = TLDR

Fake news is so effective, even the liberal media wants to copy it.

Cnn gets so pizzed off when people call them that :D

Looks like Doug is doing a fine job, for the opposition that is ... the lead has shrunk, sadly, already. Or am I hearing a fake news conspiracy against well meaning Doug and his party supporters who meant so well that they have chosen someone who most decent people just cannot associate themselves with. I mean that even with covering my ears, nose and eyes ... thinking that perhaps I really need to give PC a go, to teach the Libs a lesson that there's a price to pay for the mistakes they have done or caused.

Looks like Doug is doing a fine job, for the opposition that is ... the lead has shrunk, sadly, already. Or am I hearing a fake news conspiracy against well meaning Doug and his party supporters who meant so well that they have chosen someone who most decent people just cannot associate themselves with. I mean that even with covering my ears, nose and eyes ... thinking that perhaps I really need to give PC a go, to teach the Libs a lesson that there's a price to pay for the mistakes they have done or caused.

Where are you hearing it from?

I wish more people would post links along with their blanket statements.

I know a lot of younger teachers with crap pay and crap working conditions doing several jobs at several schools to make ends meet. They still talk about their kids glowingly though.
Teaching is a pretty good gig, it's no wonder there are thousands lining up to enter the profession.

The ones working 5 jobs haven't made the cut yet -- that's the price that one pays to get into the game.

Speaking of Ford and TorStar, what's going on?

Normally the Star would be in full swing exalting Liberals and gelding Tories. It's eerily at center right now.
Nobody reading their papers?

Nobody reading their papers?
Hmmm, good point. Their party is forecast to get just 9% of the seats, maybe their paper is suffering the same plight.

Never buy the thing. They also own all the Metroland newspapers (most community newspapers in Ontario) and they haven't changed. Still the same old left biased rubbish.

I would say it's been quite opposite of 'same old' for the last few days.

Back
Top Bottom