MotoGP 2017 | Page 40 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

MotoGP 2017 - Round 11 - Free Practice One (FP1) - Austria is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Just too many issues trying to stream 1080p and 720p at the same time so am going to just stick with 720p for the live stream but will upload all the files in 1080p and 720p.

Hi

I'm sorry, but if it's not related to the dorna issue, what if the MontrealSSD is only to stream 1080p ?. While the other server only for 720p's stream.

Greetz,
M

I'm sorry, but if it's not related to the dorna issue, what if the MontrealSSD is only to stream 1080p ?. While the other server only for 720p's stream.
I would say it's 50% related to a dorna issue. Any time one of the streams craps out from them it's always the 1080p. I think they set up their server that if there's too many users it makes sure the 720p works perfect and kills the 1080p if necessary.

I have to pay for bandwidth on MontrealSSD, that's why it doesn't host the files after they are uploaded, so to stream both 1080p and 720p costs me a lot of money.

Hey, M, I don't want to be a dick, as I'm almost sure there is a language barrier here, but to quote Rossi lets enjoy what we have and just say:

'It's ok like this.'

With that said, just sitting down to FP1 right now, and given how most of you reacted to Hammerhead fairing on the Ducati.

What are we going to call this guy.

Looks like a puffer fish to me, someone PS those effects onto it. :eek:

istock_000008208368_small.jpg

MotoGP 2017 - Round 11 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Austria is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 11 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Austria is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Am I the only one having issues streaming live 720? It stopped at 17 to go. When I refresh I have to wait 5 minutes then I get a message waiting for videoplayer vodobox.com.
Cheers

having the same issue

"waiting for videoplayer"

update - stream is working but stops with 17 laps to go

Last edited:
For those folks that are also NFL fans, you'd have heard of the app DAZN that recently got exclusive rights for football in Canada.

What it also includes is Bein Sports, which has all the live MotoGP races as well.
Subscription is $20/mth or $150/year. 30 day free trial.

Just used it to stream the Austrian GP and worked great, albeit 720p.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Is the server really slow? I'm trying not to find out about the race but the last few times and today it's seems like the dl speed is way on the low side.

Thank you John for posting the completed races

My heart still racing after watching that end

Avoided all social media but today google decides to inform who won the race

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Is the server really slow? I'm trying not to find out about the race but the last few times and today it's seems like the dl speed is way on the low side.

It seems that way, yes; but that is why I upload in 1080p to the FTP should it occur. I got the race in 25 mins or so, plus there are always torrents.

Amazing race, won't spoil anything, but that was exciting to say the least. Wish I had stayed up for that but I crashed again after moto3.

Last edited:
Gotta say, as unpopular as Austria is in some circles, it produced 3 solid races yesterday.

Moto3: Joan Mir is simply unstoppable in Moto3. Anyone that can pull away from the pack in Moto3 in dry conditions has talent.

Moto2: Probably one of Morbidelli's best races. He kept his cool and did not make any major mistakes, while the others were tripping on one another just enough.

MotoGP: Marquez/Dovi was one for the ages. Loved the Italian 'WTF' flip off by Dovi. He rarely shows emotion, but that one little hand gesture spoke 1000^2 words.

Gotta say, as unpopular as Austria is in some circles, it produced 3 solid races yesterday.

It will always be boring moto track for me as it was built to please F1 ... we got lucky with a great motoGP race, but that was mainly due to the craziness of MM who was riding on the edge to finally nail a win there. But the track still suits Ducs even though Honda seemed to erase the HP/traction problem they have had, or at least eliminate it to the point that they can make a race where before they wouldn't. Otherwise Dovi would be gone with no show to see ....

I know next year moto GP will be going from 18 to 20 races

One of them is Finland

Where is the other track?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom