MotoGP 2017 | Page 29 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Late again, but that was so close; Zarco providing the fireworks during qualy, but I want to see him take it to Rossi and Vinales to allow Marc to catch up with them. France could use a a Loeb type character on motorcycles, glad to see him doing well as he has a ton potential despite his age.

Also, where was Dani he was looking strong in FP4 and it all just fell apart as Zarco and Dovi edged him out, you'd think he'd be taking more risks given his ranking this year for WDC.

Moto3/2/GP Qualy + FP4 in 1080p:

ftp://37.187.108.136/9c698d4a5c648b12e1e34d1d3e087538/

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 05 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Le Mans is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

Enjoy :)

MotoGP 2017 - Round 05 - RACE - Le Mans is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

Moto3 then Moto2 then I might give the live stream servers a reboot then MotoGP!

Live stream servers are rebooting shortly then...

MotoGP 2017 - Round 05 - MotoGP RACE - Le Mans is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

Worth waking up so early, damn amazing race.

Congrats to Zarco, that must feel like a GP victory. 2017 is the year of crying kids in motorsports for PR. And Dani with a podium from that terrible qualy.

Mirrors asap; thanks, JC! Can we group all the category races together on the torrent?

I was really hoping for a rossi win
That move by Dani ...
Another amazing race
Thanks JC

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MotoGP 2017 - Round 05 - Post-Race Press Conference - Le Mans is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

Can we group all the category races together on the torrent?
Not likely as they are all in different folders on my seedbox :(

And thanks JC, worked flawlessly
Awesome, thanks for letting me know!

Thanks JC
Thank you :)

That's it folks, all done! I tried super super hard to make sure everything worked flawlessly, no matter how much it costs me, both in money and health :)

What a weekend, amazing racing.

Thanks again for a perfect download. The only people who aren't Motogp fans are those who've never seen a race.

This race had everything, right to the end. Wow!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Sad day for MotoGP fans. Nicky has passed away from his cycling injuries.

RIP Kentucky Kid.

Indeed. Rest peacefully.
Likely a small mercy, as life wouldn't have had any quality.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

RIP Nicky Haden glad i got to meet me now sad that with this news

Back
Top Bottom