MotoGP 2017 | Page 27 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Nice weather in Jerez 26c!!! Just like here in Canada Fkng bastards i want to go back in Europe :cool:

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 04 - Post-Race Press Conference - Jerez is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p AND 720p!

Enjoy :)

Thanks for your work john!
I got a puppy and had to take care of him while the motogp race was on, so missed out on it! I have to be somewhere in a while, so don't know if I'll be able to thank you after watching it, so thanks in advance! Can't wait until you've finished uploaded the race!

Mirror for MotoGP in 1080p: ftp://37.187.22.150/b3a1283d3468334faea5802c58d440a2/

Rather uneventful race after the first opening laps, but over all good for the championship as a whole, so its a net gain. I was a passive fan of Miller (mainly due to the wanker thing he said on the grid) up until no; but that was ****ing lame, Bautista could have been seriously injured upon that fall and while I'm not immune from temper tantrums that is entirely unacceptable behavior.

I hope he gets the Fenati treatment, that's seriously lame, and cannot be justified at the track where people are risking enough going around at 200+mph, I know he said they smoothed it out and nerves do make you do stupid things, but still.

JLO finally on the podium was a nice welcome, that bike has potential when conditions suit him, which is typical Mediterranean: dry and hot track temps. I'm not sure if that bike can win races on a consistent basis, and his performance in Austin makes me doubt it, but I'd like to see JLO being able to scrap for a top 5 position every race weekend; I forgot how good he can be since when he with Yamaha he just won he leading from P1 and did his thing, but this reminds me of his earlier days... ideally without all the crashing as was his way then, too.

Last edited:
Mirror for MotoGP in 1080p: ftp://37.187.22.150/b3a1283d3468334faea5802c58d440a2/

Rather uneventful race after the first opening laps, but over all good for the championship as a whole, so its a net gain. I was a passive fan of Miller (mainly due to the wanker thing he said on the grid) up until no; but that was ****ing lame, Bautista could have been seriously injured upon that fall and while I'm not immune from temper tantrums that is entirely unacceptable behavior.

I hope he gets the Fenati treatment, that's seriously lame, and cannot be justified at the track where people are risking enough going around at 200+mph, I know he said they smoothed it out and nerves do make you do stupid things, but still.

JLO finally on the podium was a nice welcome, that bike has potential when conditions suit him, which is typical Mediterranean: dry and hot track temps. I'm not sure if that bike can win races on a consistent basis, and his performance in Austin makes me doubt it, but I'd like to see JLO being able to scrap for a top 5 position every race weekend; I forgot how good he can be since when he with Yamaha he just won he leading from P1 and did his thing, but this reminds me of his earlier days... ideally without all the crashing as was his way then, too.

tip of the hat to pedrosa. He was smooth and managed his tires. nice to see JL podium, but he had help via the "front runnin" yamahas -being far from the front.

Last edited:
Just saw the support races, and Moto3 provided perhaps THE RACE of the year so far; Moto3 is always tight but that was super close. Everyone should have a watch even if they don't normally follow moto3.

Mir still looking to take it this year; I've called all his race wins so far barring this weekend as I was not able to follow the FP. Close call for Mir as he got off the track on the final lap. Amazing race from all those guys! I hope to see him battling with Winales and Marc in GP in a few years.

Fenati showing why he was brought back, I'm wondering if 46 Team will take him back if he remains a contender.

Anyone know how long Binder will be out for in Moto2?

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 04 - Post-Race Press Conference - Jerez is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p AND 720p!

Enjoy :)

Thank you J for your hard work man!

Just saw the support races, and Moto3 provided perhaps THE RACE of the year so far; Moto3 is always tight but that was super close. Everyone should have a watch even if they don't normally follow moto3.

Moto3 is always entertaining to me. Thank you for the heads up. I will watch it tonight! :)

Fenati showing why he was brought back, I'm wondering if 46 Team will take him back if he remains a contender.

I suppose anything is possible. Manzi is doing poorly in Moto2, and there's really no other VR46 rider in Moto3 as polished as Fenati that could move up to Moto2 and make an impact.

I suppose anything is possible. Manzi is doing poorly in Moto2, and there's really no other VR46 rider in Moto3 as polished as Fenati that could move up to Moto2 and make an impact.

Id bet on nicolo bulega getting it before they bring back Fenati.

I'm with boarder360, Bulega could get moved up next year simply by virtue of being too large for the Moto3 bike. That said, it could just as easily be a guy like half bro Marini moving across given his performance this year, or even more likely, Manzi continues another year... Here we are talking his dismissal 4 races in, but they don't really throw in the towel on riders overnight at VR46, Fenati as exhibit A. Speaking of, I'd be more than surprised to ever see him on a VR46 machine again.

Interesting bit of news... apparently Uncini crashed the Safety car between Moto2 and MotoGP breaking a few ribs, and his passengers arm.

bmw-uncini.jpeg

Id bet on nicolo bulega getting it before they bring back Fenati.

That's a possibility for sure. Bulega's size alone works against him in Moto3. Same reason why Luca Marini skipped Moto3 altogether and is in Moto2 - he's getting decent results there too.

Interesting bit of news... apparently Uncini crashed the Safety car between Moto2 and MotoGP breaking a few ribs, and his passengers arm.

Wow. Blu sky, bone dry .... hopefully, he didn't have some more serious medical episode just moments before that, otherwise hard to understand how ... doesn't look like the car was over the roof.

Wow. Blu sky, bone dry .... hopefully, he didn't have some more serious medical episode just moments before that, otherwise hard to understand how ... doesn't look like the car was over the roof.

Exiting the Pons corner.. Highest lateral G's on the track and a super greasy surface. Just lost it. Even the computers couldn't save it, if they were on...

Congrats to Dani! Top 4 within 10 pts ...DP still has a chance to get a championship..... :)

Moto 3 was intense fun.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom