Kevlar Jeans for summer | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kevlar Jeans for summer

Your wish is my command. We're proud to introduce extra-sheen, clear plastic jeans.

TS02P01LCLE_Zoom_M_2.jpg

Just kidding. Or am I?

(The jeans are going to use traditional 14oz denim, in a dark wash. We're going for wide appeal over most age ranges so they prolly won't be as modern as some of the younger kids would like.)

Haha , just now they were talking about 80's style and these pants on q107's 80's lunch along with the "mud jeans" lol

Resurgence x 100

They look awesome on the bike. They look awesome off the bike (not a granny wash, or horrible fit) They have great rip resistance for a jean (they release their results of crash tests). They can come in jean or chino ...so you can wear them outside of your yoga setting to a more casual setting (bbq at friend's, going to a restaurant with friends, etc)

They'd gone on sale at rider's choice earlier (like 2 months ago) but had no money for them since i also needed a jacket but otherwise wouldve snagged a pair.

I have a pair of Jimmy's Velocity jeans. They're great but heavy as hell, and do not breathe whatsoever....for the hot days I just put on a pair of heavy duty construction pants, with knee pads underneath. Very airy, and for a quick jaunt they do the trick. I try not to wear them on the highway...but +30C and it's stuffy AF...especially in traffic.

I just tried on the Icon Hooligans. Same problem (to a lesser extent) as my Dainese D1 jeans, too tight around the knees when in riding position. Fine on short rides but after a few hours the chafing against the back of your knees starts to get sore. Also only the knee on the Hooligan is kevlar. I'd want the seat/hips to be kevlar too. On the plus side the jeans look good and the knee armor is easily removable through a zipper on the outside of the pants.

I see RD has the Speed and Strength Critical Mass jeans, does anyone have those? They have knee armor, knee and seat kevlar, and they're made of a denim that stretches so they should probably be more comfortable.

I see RD has the Speed and Strength Critical Mass jeans, does anyone have those? They have knee armor, knee and seat kevlar, and they're made of a denim that stretches so they should probably be more comfortable.

I have the Hooligans and like them but my bud just bought the SS Critical Mass jeans and loves them..apparently they have some stretch built in....

I have Both Dainese EVO for Work and Dainese EVO Pred with Pads for Spirited riding.. no issues in summer

Well I tried on the Speed and Strength Critical Mass jeans, liked them so I bought them. They are stretchy and very comfortable. They look very low-key, can't even tell they're motorcycle jeans. Not skinny but not baggy either. Kevlar seat and knees, and armor in the knees. The armor seems well positioned and I think it will stay in place if I come off the bike.

Back
Top Bottom