Kawi Wednesdays!!! | Page 68 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawi Wednesdays!!!

I was wondering if this was still going tonight or if everybody would be heading down to the Moto Social thing, I think I will stop in to meet some other Kawi riders

Im heading down YM&L for about 9. Not sure how many will show today.

just saw u on leslie today. honked and waved but u were too focused.

Im heading down YM&L for about 9. Not sure how many will show today.

I passed by around 8ish, then attempted a ride by of the Moto show and pass YM&L at about 9 on my way back up but did not see any bikes there

Nowhere close to being too cold!

But with that said, I'm likely out for the season. Bike developed a stuck valve on the #3 cylinder, or something else that's causing the intake valves to not seat and lose compression. Dumped a pile of fuel back into my airbox last night and filled the drain tube & canister. Total loss of compression, no firing on that cylinder anymore. Time to pull the engine and then the head. Likely going to have to have the valve guides replaced. :/

Maybe I'll show up next week in the Forester... Tonite is out tho, I already have beer in me.

Sorry SNAFU! Saw your message late. Ended up riding east. I'll PM you my cell so you can just text me when you're out for a boot.

Any one up for L&L today, haven't been this season, post up and we can arrange to meet somewhere and ride down.

ok We'll meet up at YM&L for 7:30 and head out around 8ish see you then

are these still happening? anyone up for a ride tonight?

wont make it tonight. maybe next week

I keep meaning to make it out to one of these too. Won't be this week though.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

actually I can swing by tonight.

fyi, title still says kawi Wed but doesn't matter what bike you have

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

here.

Back
Top Bottom