The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 233 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Sorry, no, you didn't. I was further back than that :(.

Either way, I watched you go straight, where we turned left, after the hills and the double apex right hand turn.
We couldn't have been too far ahead for the rest of us to see you clearly do that. So he-said, she-said. Doesn't matter either way.

Have fun!

Either way, I watched you go straight, where we turned left, after the hills and the double apex right hand turn.
We couldn't have been too far ahead for the rest of us to see you clearly do that. So he-said, she-said. Doesn't matter either way.

Have fun!

I intend to. Bring a map tomorrow, show me where you think I left the group, I'll show you where you lost me, we'll both shrug

As WrothWraith so succinctly put it... *shrug*

Sounds like we need to go over group ride etiquette again. In my experience the easy way to do it is you are responsible for the rider directly behind you. If you wait at the corner for the rider behind you the group will never get broken up. The leader will know something is up as the number of bikes behind him will start dwindling.

Thank you for this ^^^ good lesson for us newer riders, good reminder for the more experienced folk.

Sounds like we need to go over group ride etiquette again. In my experience the easy way to do it is you are responsible for the rider directly behind you. If you wait at the corner for the rider behind you the group will never get broken up. The leader will know something is up as the number of bikes behind him will start dwindling.

Yep, and in larger groups it's a good idea to have a leader and sweeper who both know the planned route. If the group breaks up the sweeper can get ahead and lead the stragglers back to the route.

Sunday, May 24.
Meet: 1pm
Duration of Ride: 2ish hours.
Pace: Determined by who shows. Mandatory everyone rides at their own comfort.

I should be in for this one.

Sunday, May 24.
Meet: 1pm
Duration of Ride: 2ish hours.
Pace: Determined by who shows. Mandatory everyone rides at their own comfort.

I think I'll be out for this :)

I'll be there as well

That was good. Thanks to Tim and Randy for leading the two groups. Nice to meet some new riders.

Great ride! Thanks to Tim and Randy for leading!!

So cool to see thatgirl again. It's been about 5 years since we rode down the red carpet together to help Danny Fernandes win best entrance at the MMVA's. Nice riding with you again girl :)

Back
Top Bottom